SHIVARAMA B P
Seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals, FMCG, Instruments manufacturing industry, which recognizes and utilizes my true potential while nurturing analytical and technical skills.
4Year 2Months of Experience in Instrumentation & Maintenance in Oil and Gas Refinery industry
• Installation, Calibration, testing and commissioning of field instruments and control systems.
• Configuring and fault diagnosis of PLC, DCS, SCADA Control loops.(YOKOGAWA)
• FBD Programming, I/O assigning of HART & FF Communication systems
• Familiar in handling instruments like Transmitters and Switches (Level, Pressure, Flow, Temperature), RTD, Thermocouple, VFD, Flow meters, Gauges (Pressure, level, Temperature), Analyzers, Gas detectors, Weighing Scales, Printing machines.
• Maintenance and Calibration of Control valves, on-off valves.
• Review of P&I diagrams, data sheets, cable schedule, I/O assignment details.
• Expertise in field instrument procurement activities, spare management investigation and inventory control for all instrument spare parts.
• Good communication and inter personnel skills.
Employer : SUEZ India LTD/ O&G Skills India Ltd Jan 2018 – Till date Client : Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd Designation : Instrumentation Technician
• Preventive and shutdown maintenance of process instruments-Level, flow, temperature, pressure.
• Calibration and maintenance of Pneumatic control valves, on/off valves…
• Maintenance, loop check/logic checking of PLC / DCS.
• Configuring and troubleshooting of PLC/ DCS control systems.
• Routine/Preventive & Shutdown maintenance of Analyzers and Gas detectors.
Employer : Power Net Distribution Solutions Sep 2017 – Jan 2018 Client : Hindustan Petroleum Corp Ltd
Designation : Instrumentation Tech/Supervisor
• Calibration and maintenance of field instruments of main dispatch station and all SV stations.
• Calibration and maintenance of RTD and switches.
• Maintenance of VFD, MOVs..
• Preparing ISO documentation, scheduling PM reports for instrumentation, electrical and telecom.
• Meggering, loop checking and providing temporary electrical connection whenever required.
Employer : Ruchi Soya Industries Ltd Sep 2015 – Dec 2016 Designation : Instrumentation Engineer
• Responsible for Planning & execution of preventive & shutdown Maintenance, troubleshooting with day to day problem in 1400TPD Edible Oil Refinery, STEAM BOILER 22TPH&16TPH.
• Skillfully handling instruments like PID controllers and Pressure, flow, level, temperature
(Transmitters, Switches, Indicators, Gauges & Controllers), drives, pneumatic control valves, actuated valves, I/P Signal converter, Air filter regulator, Solenoids, Sensors, RTD, Thermocouple, Weighing Scales, Printing machines…
• Hands on experience in Commissioning, Maintenance and Calibration of field Instruments, Pneumatic systems, I/O wiring diagrams, PLC, logic troubleshooting, Loop Testing, Wiring, Cable glanding, I/O checking and other industrial modules, specification and calculations. Enriched with the ability to learn new concepts & technology within a short span of time.
• Involved in Maintenance and Spare management of Samarpan packaging machines including Tin plant,oil filling pouch machines, Printing machines,, automatic tank filling system. Also O&M of Spanpak and Avery tin filling machines.
• Daily review of maintenance activities, schedule calibration of instruments& preventive maintenance plans.
• Prepare ISO Documentation, Kaizens and their Reports and Maintain TPM(5S&JH)
Company : BASF India Ltd Sep 2014- Aug 2015
Designation : Graduate Apprentice Trainee
Department : Instrumentation and Controls
• Worked in Dispersion, Dyes, Construction Chemicals, ETP and Coatings plant.
• Involved in calibration and maintenance of field instruments.
• Knowledge of Principle & operation of process control instruments.
• Knowledge of PLC, DCS, SCADA systems.
• Review of P&I diagrams, PLC program.
CLASS/COURSE NAME OF
BOARD/UNIVERSITY YEAR OF
% OF MARKS
CONTROL SYSTEM EXPOSURE :
YOKOGAWA : CENTUM VP
ALLEN BRADLEY : RSLOGIX 5000
Miscellaneous : MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point), Lotus Notes, Outlook, SAP and Other internet applications.
• Participated in Training and internship on “Telecom Technology Awareness” at Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, Mangalore of 15 days duration.
• Attended Infosys Campus Connect Life Skills Program training. ACHIEVEMENTS:
• Actively participated in national level technical fests like ‘EMERGIA’ at CEC.
• Participated in VLSI programming, Microcontroller programming, Tech Quiz, Paper Presentation, Project Expo as an event of ‘TECHGURU’, a mega Technical fest conducted by AIMZ.
Address : Babanakatte House,
Ananthady Post & Village
Bantwal Taluk, D.K. 574253
Date of birth : 09-04-1991
Nationality : Indian
Passport No : R3966002
Languages known : Kannada, English, Hindi, Tulu
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge. Place:Mangalore Sincerely,
Date :20 JULY 2019 Shivarama BP