To attain a position with scope for development, innovation and challenge so that my acquired technical and communication skills can be put forth for the organization’s growth. Internship:
Completed with DESIGN POINT CONSULTANT as Management Trainee (Internship) Project Details: Karnataka State Police Housing & Infrastructure Development Corporation LTD Construction of 64 PC Quarters as 2020 scheme at Binny mill, Bangalore. Departments : Project management trainee, Quality control & Quality Assurance Roles: Study of the Technical Documents of the Contract & Technical Specifications. Study of Construction Methodology
Estimation with Rate analysis
WBS & Milestone setup
• PGP completed from Motion Institute of Management Studies Bangalore
• Master’s in business administration (Construction Management) from Singhania University
• Bachelor’s of Engineering (Civil) from Visvesvaraya Technological University
, First Class with Distinction
Status- Completed (73.01%CGPA)
Key Course Subjects:
Quantity Surveying Cost Estimating Construction site and safety management Estimation Financial Management Materials Management Project Management Construction Management Building Technology Academic Project Work:
• Title [B.E. Project ] : “INVESTIGATIVE STUDY ON THE TREATMENT ABILITY OF DOMESTIC WASTE WATER BY SOIL AQUIFER TREATEMENT(SAT) USING ADSORBENT”. Project Details : This project is about Wastewater treatment and recycling are the potential sources for addressing problems in very rapid growing countries hence soil aquifer treatment(SAT) is emerged as one promising technology for wastewater renovation.
• Thesis [MBA]: “CASH FLOW ANALYSIS OF INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS CONSIDERING RISKS AND UNCERTAINTY.”
Project Details : The focus of the Project is on Cash flow in infrastructure projects and the goal is to understand short term financial demands that occur during the execution stage, which leads to a better understanding of cash flow problems defined by the risks and uncertainties. Summary Of Skills:
Confident Good listener Learning abilities
Goal Oriented Hard worker Leadership Skills
Windows : MS Office
Civil Software Skills : Auto-CAD, BIM Tools
Project Management Software : MS Project, Primavera P6 Certifications and Accolades:
• PROJECT PAPER GOT PUBLISHED AT “NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON RECENT ADVANCES IN MATERIALS 2017”.
• GREEN BELT in “SIX SIGMA AND LEAN CONSTRUCTION”.
• Attended 40 Hours of BIM WORKSHOP on BIM TOOLS (REVIT and NAVISWORKS), BIM EXECUTION PLAN, ARUGUMENTAL REALITY, VIRTUAL REALITY, MIXED REALITY.
• Attended Workshop/Internship on CEMENT AND CONCRETE WORKSHOPE BY TOOLS ACADEMY FOR CAREER EXCELLENCE BANGALORE.
• Nationality : Indian
• Date Of Birth : 18 February 1995
• Marital Status : Single
• Language : English, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu
• Address : Vasudeva pura, Tharallu Post, Kanakapura main road, Bangaluru south 560082
• Personality Type : ESFJ
• Passport No. : T3608138
• LinkedIn Profile : https://www.linkedin.com/in/ pooja-v-6a6452139 Date:
Place: Pooja v