Tyler, TX ***01
Excellent communication and computer skills; ability to work independently or as part of a team to meet project deadlines; multicultural awareness with a high level of adaptability. Professional Experience
Outbound Commercial Account Manager
May 2018 – Present
● Contact current small business owners to increase monthly revenue by offering additional services
● Provide service options available to new businesses to gain new customer relations
● Maintain an organized customer base to perform follow ups Suddenlink Communications
Ecommerce Chat Specialist—Sales
March 2015 to May2018
Customer Care Representative—Sales and Account Services March 14, 2011 to March 2015
● Provide quality internal and external customer service surrounding the Company values
● Greet and serve customers with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism
● Determine customer needs in order to sell or upgrade services
● Promote and execute current marketing campaign information
● Ensure customers understand operating requirements of all products and basic trouble shooting for current services
● Explain bills and Company policies and procedures concerning prices, billing and service
● Establish customer accounts using the applicable billing system
● Enter pertinent information to customer accounts accurately including credits, payment and billing information
● Access customer databases or other electronic files and/or paper reference material to locate customer records and research account history
● Insures revenue goals are met and exceeded by identifying the added values and benefits of products and services
● May contact customers regarding Company services
● Performs other duties as assigned
● Accomplishments include:
o Presidents Club Winner 2014
o Expert Summit Winner 2015
Razzoos Cajun Cafe
March 2006 to December 2010
● Developed new customer relations through telephone contact and sales activity by up-selling food and drinks displayed on the menu.
● Successfully resolved multiple number of customer issues per daily which most stemmed from issues with food or drinks that may have been unusual or unsatisfactory service given by other employees. In all which i was able to resolve in a manner which left the customer satisfied enough to return.
Ameriquest Mortgage Company
Loan Officer Assistant
August 2005 to December 2006
● Developed new customer relations through telephone contact and sales activity. Planned and executed all aspects of office headquarter move.
● Systematically increased office organization by developing more efficient filing/documenting system and customer database protocols.
● Managed executive calendar and coordinated weekly project team meetings.
● Assisted in the development of meeting agendas to increase meeting efficiency.
● Prepared meeting minutes, edited subcontractor proposals, project punchlist, transmittals and memorandums for organizational support.
● Consistently praised by management for the quality and timeliness of reports, attention to detail, exemplary customer service delivery and team-player attitude.
● Excelled within deadline-intensive environment, ensuring accurate and on-time completion of all projects.
Customer Service Attendant
May 2004 to July 2005
● Maintained new customer relations through face to face contact as well as telephone.
● Checked out incoming customers in a fast paced timely manner .
● Encouraged credit applications and succeeded in a high number of applicants willing to apply.
● Also dealt with returns exchanges and general billing questions. Telequest Marketing Co
April 2003 to April 2004
● Developed new customer relations through telephone contact and sales activity.
● Planned and executed inbound calls as well as outbound.
● Work great in team environment.
Experienced high volume calls due to fast paced environment and executed high sales fast and efficiently.
● Enjoyed the customer service experiences while multi-tasking and keeping sales high and working with groups.
Texas Real Estate Commission present
Richland Community College Dallas, TX 2005 to 2007 Business