Seeking a role in a growth oriented environment where I can develop my intellectual growth, technical knowledge and work as a responsible team member in promoting the growth of the organization. PROFILE:
• Confident, time management capability.
• Can work efficiently in a group as well an individual.
• Eager to learn new things and apply it.
• Self-motivated, Hard working,enthusiastic,goal oriented with high degree of flexibility creativity
Name of the
VEL TECH HIGH TECH
SRI RAM DAYAL
SRI RAM DAYAL
DESIGN AND FABRICATION OF FOUR WAY HACKSAW CUTTING MACHINE It is also aimed to show the performance difference between hand driven, pedal driven and four way hacksaw machine .This model implies a conversion of rotary motion of crank to reciprocating motion of hacksaw blades, which is done by scotch yoke mechanism. In this model we can operate four hacksaw at same time. This model will overcome the traditional hacksaw machine process in order to save time and increase the production work. It works significantly with minimum vibration and jerks. The proposed model of hacksaw machines will be welcomed by many industries due to compactness and efficiency.
QUALITY IMPROVEMENT OF FENDER TO FRONT DOOR GAP/FLUSHNESS USING 6- SIGMA PRINCIPLES
There is an issue in Body exterior of RH Front door-Fender under flushness and gap formation created in X and Y direction of the automobile which was identified by Customer acceptance line (Q-CAL).Due to this issue Front door has been rubs with fender and makes un-comfortable to customer while opening the door. If it’s happen as long/short period of time mean corrosion will takes place at both fender and front door, Also wind noise will be created inside the passenger cabin while driving the car. When considering all problems finally makes bad appearance in Body side of the car and create customer dissatisfaction while buying the car, Because of this ford has loosing valuable customer. To overcome this drawbacks there is some standard and technical aspect which has been concentrated towards part level and process level of fender, can make final solution for solving this issue.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SKILLS
• Operating System : Windows,Linux,Unix
• Software Language : C,C++(Basic)
• General Packages : MS Office,photo shop,video editing
• Software knowledge : AUTO CAD,PRO-E,ANSYS,Team center & Minitab PERSONAL DETAILS:
• Father Name :Mr.R.S.RAVI(LATE)
• Mother Name :Mrs.R.SUDHA
• Date of Birth :04-01-1997
• Sex : Male
• Nationality : Indian
• Languages known : English, Tamil & Malayalam
• Marital Status : Un-Married
• Address : No:11/16,3rd street,Ulaganathapuram, Ennore,Chennai-600057 INDUSTRIAL TRAINING & WORKSHOP:
• Underwent an Internship on "WHEEL MANUFACTURING UNIT OF ROYAL ENFIELD ” in SANDHAR LIMITED, Chennai.
• Currently doing my internship at “FORD INDIA PVT LTD CHENNAI” Role:Quality control(QC) for body exterior followed by 6-sigma principles. Area:-Plant vehicle team(PVT).
• Underwent a INPLANT TRAINING on following industrial company:-
• ROYAL ENFIELD AT THIRUVOTTIYUR CHENNAI
• ASHOK LEYLAND AT ENNORE CHENNAI
• MY TVS AT AMBATTUR CHENNAI
• CHENNAI PORT TRUST
• NCTPS(THERMAL POWER STATION) AT ENNORE CHENNAI
• SRF LIMITED AT MANALI CHENNAI
• Completed E-SEP Organized By Anna University & Renault Nissan SPECIAL ACHIVEMENTS:
• Won INDIVIDUAL CHAMPIONSHIP on ATHLETS(100mtrs,SHOT PUT,3000m walking) in school level.
• Won many meet, zonal & district games on ATHLETS, KABADI
• Participate and won DIVISION LEVEL GAME in KABADI
• Trained and received certificate from DISIATAR MANAGEMENT OF SSSO INDIA
• Received certificate FROM TATA CONSULTING SERVICE for Internet payment system (c++)
• Business English Certificate Preliminary Level A2( conducted by CAMBRIDGE University.
• Received certificate for Maths Skill learning program conducted by ASSOCIATION OF MATHEMATICS
AREA OF INTREST:
• AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING
• MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY
● Basic fundamentals in Mechanics,strength of material and theory's of Machine
● Designing of machine element
● Industrial and Management Principles
● Power plant engineering and Thermal Applications
● Knowledge about Mechatronics system and functioning along with CNC PROGRAMING
● Finite Elements analysis for Various applications
● Un-conventional machining process
● Knowledge about mobile phone Hardware and Software basis
● Ready to solving the technical problems by Mathematically and practically Non technical
● Mind Mapping and Advance Planning
● Balavikas class conducting for Below poverty line Children’s and Interested Child.
● Involvements in Social service activities along with Sathya Sai Seva Organization
● Practical knowledge in yoga and tanjore painting
● Singing devotional song during satsang
● Able to cook vegetarians dish's.