PRABHAT KUMAR NANDA
Mobile No: +91-958*******
E-mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Having experience as a maintenance engineer look forward to join an organization with a highly motivating and challenging environment, in which I can apply my technical skills, interpersonal skills, leadership, creativity and perseverance to become a well Performing asset for the Organization EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
Degree Institute Board /
Aggregate % /
G.I.E.T GUNUPUR B.P.U.T 2016 8.29
Jupiter +2 Science
C.H.S.E 2012 79.66
B.S.E 2010 87.66
MAJOR STRENTH AND COMPETENCIES
• Effective Verbal Communication, Interpersonal and Leadership Skills.
• Sound Time Management, Decision Making, Reliable and hardworking with good industry knowledge.
• Team player, Adapt things well as per situations in workplace with diverse workforce. SKILL
• Hydraulic and Pneumatic system.
• Bearing assembly.
• Fabrication and New product development.
• Knowledge of TQM, 5S, KAIZEN processes, ISO documents.
• Design skill in AUTO CAD, CATIA, and ANSYS.
• Proficiency in MS office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access), ERP. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
ARCOTECH LIMITED. 02/2016 – 03/2018
Working as MAINTENANCE ENGINEER with strong knowledge on hydraulic and pneumatic systems.`
• Keep tracking on hydraulic& pneumatic critical parameters on daily basis to minimize sudden breakdown.
• Preparing maintenance parameters report like oil consumption report, MTTR & MTBF report, Maintenance scheduling plan, cost parameters, SOPs, maintenance critical items indentation report etc.
• Identifying the trigger points and prioritizing to meet the targets of maintenance.
• Preparing, managing and driving the Maintenance schedule of Milling m/c, Hotrolling 2HI mill & Cold rolling (2HI, 4HI, and 20HI) mills .
• Strengthening preventive maintenance plan for smooth running of 4 HI, 2 HI HOT ROLLING MILLS
& Aluminum servo press machine.
• Data interpretation regularly and verification of safety equipment’s to reduce break downs for more productivity.
• Performed cost analysis, including preparation of engineering specifications, details scope of work and developed drawing for proposed upgrade.
• Developed engineering standards, specifications, engineering practices and procedures for maintenance, repair and turnaround of plant equipment’s.
• Responsible for specifying and ordering all parts, prepare inventory for procurement parts.
• Provide emergency/on schedule and scheduled repairs of production equipment.
• Perform root cause analysis with excellent written and oral communications skills to resolve technical problems in the mill.
• Create protocols for regular maintenance, inspection and service to optimize machinery functions and to avoid breakdowns.
• Compose reports setting forth results of assessments and evaluation, as well as a plan for further indication actions.
• Participate in internal and external audit with cross functional teams to analysis concerns reported on time running machines.
• Material indent through ERP system, parts accuracy checked on sample basis to maintained quality standards.
• Managing and utilizing team skills in troubleshooting unidentified problems of running machines.
• Communicate with different departments to identify bottlenecks in maintaining FG products quality.
• Maintaining documents for ISO audits using MTBF and MTTR PARAMETRS.
• Responsible for implementing 7 pillars in TPM, implementing KAIZENthemes and 5S methodology in plant.
• Knowledge regarding quality circle, applying 7 QC tools & participated in quality circle competition conducted by ACMA (NORTH REGION) as a team leader. PROJECT WORK
Modification and Installing of new lubricator unit in aluminum servo press machine. PROJECTS AND ADDITIONAL TRAINNING
One month summer Industrial training Program :
• O.P.G.C. Ltd. (Orissa Power Generation and Corporation Ltd.) on Overall Function and Operation of Steam Thermal Power Plant.
• In R.S.P. (Rourkela Steel Plant) on Ore blending and bedding operation plant and overall Operation and Function for steel production.
Workshop on preparation of Hand Injection Mold for plastic components at Central Tool room and Training Centre (C.T.T.C), Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
Workshop on preparation of Press Tool using CNC machines at Central Tool room and Training Centre
(C.T.T.C), Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
Project on ”Effect of size range of fly ash particles during machining of MMCs on surface roughness, cutting forces, power consumption and chip formation “at G.I.E.T, Gunupur PUBLICATION
Publish a paper title “ INVESTIGATION ON EFFECTOFSIZE OF FLYASH ON SURFACE ROUGHESS DURING MACHNING OFAL ALLOY BASED MMC” in International Journal Of Modern Trends in Engineering & Research volume 3,issue 3;march 2016.
Published a paper title “A REVIEW ON MACHINABILITY STUDY OF CERAMIC REINFORCED AL ALLOY BASED MMCS” in International Journal of Advanced Technology in Engineering and Science (ISSN 2348-7550), Volume 04, Issue 01, January 2016
ACHIEVEMENT & CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
Certified in AUTOCAD, CATIA and ANSYS from Central Tool room and Training Centre (C.T.TC.), Bhubaneswar.
Certified in AUTOMOBILE WOKSHOP conducted by Robosapiens Technology Pvt. Ltd in association with Robotryst (an annual technical Festival of IIT, Delhi), AERIAL ROBOTICS conducted by Mechahawks Engineering Pvt ltd. & FABRICATION AND WELDING under E-CELL, G.I.E.T, Gunupur A recognized Champion in Intercollege Volleyball Tournament organized by Centurion University, Paralakhemundi, Odisha and Intramural Volleyball Tournament organized in Science and Tech Expo (a state level annul technical festival) in G.I.E.T, Gunupur & a core member of MESA( Mechanical Engineering Student Association)& N.S.S.
Participated in National Level Virtual BAHA SAEINDIA 2015, organized by SAEINDIA at Chitkara University, Punjab.
Date of Birth : 03/12/1994
Gender : Male
Father’s name : Dibyashankar Nanda
Nationality : Indian
Category : General
Languages : English, Hindi, Odia.
Address : At/Po - IB-Thermal, Banaharpali, Q/No-E/28 Dist- Jharsuguda, State- Odisha,Pin-768234
I hereby declare that all the information provided above is true to the best of my knowledge. Date:
(PRABHAT KR. NANDA)