+91(0) 87 5586 9552 firstname.lastname@example.org
An Engineering Graduate with majors in Mechanical Engineering RELEVANT EXPERIENCE:
Final Year Project
Final Year Project
F-BOW : Performance improvement of Maruti Suzuki Esteem Modified a G10 Suzuki engine to accommodate turbocharger, 85 bhp increased, reduced 400 kg weight of automobile with customized monoque chassis and suspension to handle the boost, top speed increased from 180kmph to 270kmph, achieved 0-100kmph in 6 seconds.
Automated exoskeleton lifting mechanism
Designed and developed portable single-hand exoskeleton with an ability to lift weight up to 10kg without any human effort.
THDC hydro power plant (Govt. of India), Uttarakhand Introduction to working principle of a hydro power plant system. Exposure to turbines, pumps, governor, HVAC system, flood gate mechanism. Modification of Maruti Suzuki Esteem into Semi-Sport Chassis reinforcement of Maruti Suzuki Esteem to a semi-sports car, built of fiberglass and controlled electronically using Ardiuno R3, relays and Bluetooth using an android application.
Design and developed a working model of a dehumidifier, extracting water content from surrounding atmosphere.
NX-CAD10 - Solidworks(2015) – Auto CAD (2014) – Catiav5 MS Office (2016)
Bachelor Degree in Technology – Mechanical Engineering 57.9% U.T.U. (AICTE approved)
Dev Bhoomi Institute of Technology – Dehradun – Uttarakhand Senior Secondary School Examination 50.2%
Secondary School Examination 53.2%
• Lead the team of six members in Automated exoskeleton weight lifting mechanism
• Secured 2nd position at inter-college quiz
• Scored 3rd position in NAVDHARA 2017 – National level working model competition
• Build a working model of an AC from scrap in inter-college competition UTKRISTH-17
• Attended the workshop on HVAC at UTKRISHT-17
• State-level kho-kho player and freestyle swimmer
• Represented the Dehumidifier at NAVDHARA-2017
Date of Birth -
English – Fluent Hindi – Fluent
13 May 1996