● 5years as Scrum Master and 2 years as medical consultant with 3years’ experience in delivering advanced technologies for Healthcare IT, Energy and Retails multinational clients.
● Extensive knowledge of Agile (Scrum and Kanban) and Waterfall software development life cycles; as well as all aspects of change and configuration management.
● Experience in Agile tools such Version one, Jira and Rally.
● Excels in adapting to a dynamic environment with constantly changing requirements while coaching and developing self-organized teams.
● Trusted advisor, creative problem-solver, and skilled communicator.
● Experienced salesforce admin and experience working in the cloud.
● Respected team player who successfully collaborates with others and is a servant leader of teams.
● Transformed waterfall teams into high performing, cross functional, Agile teams (Scrum, Lean and Kanban).
● Outstanding communicator interacting effectively with management, distributed teams, vendors, and users at all skill levels.
Specialties: Visual Management, Scrum, Extreme Programming, Lean, Kanban, Coaching, Training, Agile Project Management, Agile Software Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Agile Release Process, Facilitation and Team Building. Salesforce admin experience, SaFe agile scrum master PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
SAFe Scrum Master,Venna, VA August 2017 – present
Project: My teams are working on a proof of concept to develop a cloud-based Business Intelligence Solution tied to sales and customer satisfaction
● Working with developers, as well as multiple product owners, acting as Scrum Master for two (2) co-located sprint teams and one (1) offshore team
● Resolving impediments, conducted standups, retrospectives, planning sessions, and created tracking plans such as burndown charts and burnup charts.
● Performing gap analysis to compare all elements of existing “as is” with desired “to be” processes.
● Utilizing use case, workflow, activity and sequence diagrams to define functional requirements for the development team.
● Participating proactively in developing and maintaining teams engineering best practices such as pair programming, code reviews, test automation, test-driven development, refactoring, continuous integration/continuous deployment.
● Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, leading by example.
● Preventing distractions by identifying and removing impediments.
● Motivating the team to work towards continuous improvement and deliver shippable product that deliver business value in every sprint.
● Collaborating with project team to identify potential project risks and assist with the development of preventive plans. Claris, Chi
● Escalating issues to management and seeking timely resolution. JOHNSON & JOHNSON
Scrum Master,New Brunswick, NJ April 2015-- July 2017 Project: Design and development of a centralized data & client relationship management system that made it possible for different types of end users (customers and Federal Gov’t Auditors) to access their data in a self-service manner, ensuring timely updates to client profiles.
● Facilitated agile software development best practices and acted as a coach to the Scrum teams.
● Gathered and reported Scrum team statistics to stakeholders.
● Assessed the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization.
● Coached the teams to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
● Communicated with other managers within the business and managed expectations for the projects.
● Evaluated information radiators and Scrum issues on a daily basis.
● Supported the Product Owner in grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
● Took responsibility for managing dependencies between the Scrum teams and others, collaborated within the Scrum Master network especially in regard to items necessary for product release.
● Instructed and modeled core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability and visibility; ensured consistent application of scrum methodologies across the enterprise.
● Maintained relevant metrics to help the team monitor their performance.
● Encouraged continuous improvement in engineering practices to improve code quality and delivery. Hammonton Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare. Medical Consultant/ Junior Scrum Master, Hammonton, NJ, Sept 2013 – April 2015
● Assisted in setting up tasks and sub tasks to ensure satisfactory realization of project contract requirements as scheduled.
● Interacted with customer and project staff to schedule work and coordinate assignments.
● Suggested management of risks affecting project profit, costs, schedules and client relations.
● Analyzed critical path and constraints to determine the effect of changes to schedule and recommend work-around
● Supported project management team to maintain timely and effective change management processes, procedures and systems.
● Assisted project teams to develop and maintain periodic status reports to keep management informed on project progress.
● Logged all new information into database and provide scheduled reports for contract coordination and reporting purposes.
● Log project time-lines and maintain a database of tasks and its status Claris, Chi
● Scrum Alliance, 2016
Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
● Certified Safe Scrum master
● Rowan University, NJ. May 2017
Bachelor degree in Biological sciences
● Cyber security analyst certification in progress
● Agile/Project Management Tools