Tempe, AZ, USA email@example.com LinkedIn
Master of Science in Computer Software Engineering Aug 2018-Present Arizona State University, Arizona
Courses: Advanced Data Structures and Algorithms, Introduction and Foundations of Software Engineering, Languages and Prog Paradigms, Software Project/Process/Quality Management, Human Computer Interaction, Software Agility, Mobile Computing, Software Validation and Verification Testing. Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science & Engineering May 2018 VNR Vignana Jyothi Institute of Engineering and Technology, India Courses: Database Management Systems, Design and Analysis of Algorithms, Advanced Data Structures, Operating Systems, Computer Networks, Compiler Design, LINUX and JAVA Programming. SKILLS
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, Python
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, LINUX
Version Control: Git (Github)
Java Developer Intern, V&K Consulting Services, Hyderabad, India May-Aug 2018 / May-Aug 2019 Project: Health care management system
• Worked on design and development phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in Agile methodology.
• Analyzed user requirement documents and created technical designs with Use Case Diagrams, Class models, Sequence diagrams, and Activity diagrams for SDLC process of the application.
• Designed the interface modules using Core Java, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, Spring and Hibernate.
• Worked with SQL statements and procedures for persistence to database.
Software Development Intern, Tata Consultancy Services, Hyderabad, India Mar 2018-May 2018 Project: “My Car- What’s in it for me”, Client-based Android application
• Developed an android app that provides the user with the latest updates related to their car’s history.
• Integrated the app using JDBC/MySQL to store user information and car service history. PROJECTS
ChannelX Aug 2019-Present
• Developed a platform using Firebase that allows end users to interact anonymously via transient channels on a React powered front end using an agile development model. ML Benchmarker July 2019-Aug 2019
• Built a tool for analyzing benchmarking metrics like accuracy, precision, recall, error rate, etc., for well-known Machine Learning algorithms using Weka and Android Studio. Project Euler Sep 2018-Dec 2018
• Developed an application that contains finite number of Mathematical problems and provides an interface to the user to let them select and solve those questions and provides the solution when required.
• Used SQL Workbench to store registered user details and solutions to the problems and user interfaces are developed in Node.js and the EJS framework.
V-Let Dec 2017-May 2018
• Built a system which visualizes vacant houses using virtual reality headset/Google cardboard.
• Adapted Unity Software and written code to trigger the target objects and make the scenes inter-related. CERTIFICATIONS
• Oracle Certified Professional, JAVA SE 6 Programmer