• **+ years of nursing experience in hospital environment
• Proven consultative skills to provide information, advice and guidance to patients
• Excellent communication skills to instruct individuals and groups on the use, maintenance and servicing
of drugs, equipment, etc.
• Ability to exercise sound judgment and exceptional attention to detail.
• Ability to handle difficult situations in objective consistent format.
• Ability to integrate and apply critical thinking skills to client care.
• Available to work days/evenings/nights/weekends.
• Excellent attendance and discipline free record.
• Monitoring vital signs and assessing health status; Monitoring and escalating to senior staff any symptoms
and changes in patients’ condition.
• Assisting patients with daily activities and oral and tube feeding.
• Performing wound care; care of indwelling and intermittent catheterization and stoma; suctioning; insert
and remove nasogastric tube, indwelling and intermittent catheter;
• Performing blood sugar check, bladder scan, ECG monitor;
• Setting up, topping up, monitoring and removing intravenous drips and last office for deceased patients.
• Assisting with patients’ admission, discharge and transfer;
• Participating in department meetings and continuing professional development activities, Kaizen
(Continuous quality improvement) projects, hospital-organized volunteer events.
• Assisting with administrative duties such as updating records, topping up ward equipment, inventory and
NURSING EDUCATION & HEALTH CARE RELATED COURSES
Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery
Infection Control Training for Health and Social Care Staff
Housing & Social Care Staff Training - Mental Capacity Act
Pre- Degree (12th)
Staff Nurse at Santhinikethana Hospital, Kerala, India from July 2010 to present
Elderly Caregiver at Arrigadeen Nursing Home, United Kingdom from February 2006 October 2006
Staff Nurse at Fellowship Hospital, Kerala, India from April 2005 to November 2005
Staff Nurse at Breach Candy Hospital Trust, Mumbai, India from September 2004 to February 2005
Staff Nurse at Tata Memorial Center-Tata Cancer Hospital, Mumbai, India from March 2004 to Aug 2004
Staff Nurse at Mahatma Gandhi Mission Hospital, Mumbai. India from October 2002 to December 2003
Available upon request