Highly talented and accomplished Accounting professional with more than
** ***** ** ********** ** accounts payable. Proven ability to oversee daily operations and improve workﬂow, efﬁciency, and accuracy in processing invoices. Able to establish and maintain relationships with vendors and service providers.
Accounts Payable Manager, Barco Uniforms; Gardena, CA — 2007- Present
• Oversee daily activities of Accounts Payable department. Manage invoices and payment processing for approximately $1 million in weekly check runs.
• Assemble, review, and verify invoices for check requests
• Efﬁciently process vendor invoices and maintain up-to-date system
• Open and manage new vendor accounts
• Coordinate approval processes of all account payable invoices
• Research and resolve all payment problems
• Review and process 1099 forms in preparation for IRS ﬁlings
• Ensure inventory accuracy by assisting month end closing Accounts Payable Lead, Bertco; Buena Park, CA — 2006- 2007 Accounts Payable, Aero Arc; Torrance, CA — 2004-2006 Skills
P.O. Box 2022
Gardena, CA 90247
• Vendor Management
• Regulatory Compliance
• Detail Oriented