San Mateo, CA, 94401 • 650-***-**** S
Fifteen years of web project management and development experience with a full range of projects, small to large-scale on enterprise and consumer platforms. Particularly skilled in gathering business and functional requirements, problem-solving, designing interfaces, vendor-management, analytics, and testing. SKILLS
● Operating Systems: Win NT, XP, Linux, Mac.
● Design: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch. Familiarity with Adobe’s CC Suite.
● Project Management: Methodologies: Agile/Waterfall. PM tools include Asana, Trello, Jira, MS Project. Certified ScrumMaster.
● Content Management Systems (CMS): OpenCMS, Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, and AEM's DAM. Familiarity with ClearCase, Perforce and GitHub.
● Ecommerce:Shopify, 3dcart, WooCommerce, Alibaba, and Volusion.
● Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Analytics - Webtrends, Google Analytics/Ads, and Omniture. Familiarity with Lighthouse and other optimization tools.
dabuzz online media Owner March 2014 – Present
● Create and manage online brands, social media channels, and websites. Services include search engine optimization (SEO), Analytics, User-Research and UI (user interface) and UX (user experience) improvements.
● Manage external client e-commerce sites using Volusion, WooCommerce/Wordpress and Shopify.
● Clients include vino-cellars.com and winecabinets.com. An additional client list is available upon request. Salesforce Executive Interactive Producer August 2009 – February 2014
● Supported the Force.com Platform and Chatter product areas of salesforce.com in addition to other areas including: Mobile, Trust, Partners, and AppExchange.
● Managed significant web projects, including web analytics, goal setting, planning, execution, and process analysis. Held accountable for web visitor satisfaction.
● Kept projects on track, facilitated handoffs in cross-functional teams, identified dependencies and risks, and understood the business impact on projects and decisions made during the project.
● Implemented front-end code and supported the execution of web projects and campaigns.
● Applied web standards and best-practice web project management to the planning and execution of web projects. Mentored team members.
Salesforce Senior Web Producer January 2008 - August 2009
● Coordinated multi-departmental teams of writers, designers and Web developers for planning and coordinating design, editorial and promotional activities relating to our websites and email communications.
● Took ideas from concept through execution for web pages, customer communication, lead generation, recruiting, product launches, online advertising, event promotions annual user conference.
● Served as lead for cross-functional teams to all focused on executing programs and strategic initiatives.
● Developed long-term strategic goals for web properties.
● Drove common messaging and branding across multiple product lines.
● Managed multi-departmental customer and prospect communication priorities.
● Executed web, print, design, and email marketing strategies. Apple, Inc. Web Producer September 2006 - January 2008
● Planning, developing and implementing online service and support projects and services with very limited supervision that support Apple's customers, resellers and/or third parties; drive down costs, and increase revenue, customer satisfaction and loyalty to Apple.
● Assisted management in the development of online support strategies, which are translated into online project plans and manages the coordination of project teams through implementation.
● Product areas include: iPod family, iTunes, iTunes Store and .Mac. Walmart.com Producer/Project Manager March 2005 - August 2006
● Managed the full product development lifecycle, drove multiple projects and managed a variety of overlapping deadlines. Projects included: Gift and Wedding Registries, CNET Buying Guides, Natural Search Optimization, Wish-List, and online Pharmacy and others.
● Kept projects on track, facilitated handoffs in cross-functional teams, identified dependencies and risks, and understood the business impact on projects and decisions made during the project. Updated areas of the Walmart.com domain.
● Managed and produced Walmart.com’s online catalog which had over 23 events a year.
● Managed relationships with 3rd party vendor RichFX.
● Participated in contract negotiations and was a decision-maker in a $200,000+ budget.
● Catalogs in Holiday alone had 6 million+ unique visitors and generated a large number of direct sales. Oracle Corporation Web Manager April 2002 - March 2005
● Managed production and strategies of content objectives on Oracle.com for Oracle's core-technology product-family line (Database, Application Server, Collaboration Suite, Tools, and Enterprise Manager), technologies, and all Business Solution areas on Oracle.com.
● Coordinated efforts with writing staff, product marketing experts, campaigns, advertising and other various groups including events, broadband, customers, and promotions.
● Responsible for scoping and creating projects, communicated with idea originators and the development team members, and managed these projects from inception through completion as well as provided metrics
(using Omniture’s SiteCatalyst).
● Designed and implemented User Interfaces for Oracle web-applications including the administrative interfaces for various apps.
● Developed personalized user experiences on homepage and enrollment forms. Helped implement multilingual translation for Partner web-site.
● Produced graphic sketches, designs, and copy layouts for online content.
● Designed prototypes, visual interfaces, and interaction of web-based applications. Oracle Corporation Web Administrator April 1998 - October 1999
● Developed and delivered web projects with input from senior management and customers. Managed Oracle's HQ Corporate Services Information Coordinators Group Web Team. Created and enhanced internal Oracle websites.
● Published content to sites coordinating content from over a dozen contributors. Engaged in continual review of UI design of websites.
● Provided technical advice and training to members of the Information Systems team. Designed the pamphlet which was distributed to all Oracle newly hired employees. Contributed to the design and layout of Oracle's 1999 annual calendar.
● San Diego State University-California State University Bachelor of Science Criminal Psychology, 1989 - 1994
● University of California, Santa Cruz Certifications Database Concepts (2001 - 2004) and E-Commerce Engineering (2000 - 2003) HONORS AND AWARDS
● Marketing and Alliances Peer Recognition Awards - Force.com Scrum and Global Launch Teams and Customer showcase award, salesforce.com, 2011
● Certified ScrumMaster for Agile project management methodology by ScrumAlliance, 2010
● Teamwork award for Force.com scrum, Marketing and Alliances Peer Recognition Awards, salesforce.com, 2009
● SEO Expert certification, 2008
● Creativity and Innovation Award, Marketing and Alliances Peer Recognition Awards, salesforce.com, 2008
● Certified instructor and black belt, Korean Tae Kwon Do Association. 1996
● Eagle Scout, Boy Scouts of America June, 1989
Referrals/recommendations available upon request