TERRY R. JONES
Pickerington, OH 614-***-**** email@example.com
Licensed Independent Social Worker with Supervisory Designation (LISW-S), # I 5865 State of Ohio Counselor and Social Worker Board
Director of Behavioral Health, Ohio Market (November 2013 –October 2019) Provides subject matter expertise in all behavioral health program development and education of same. Maintains collaborative relationships with key stakeholders, legislators, agencies and organizations while gaining input and support for clinical and operational initiatives promoting the integration of behavioral and physical health services. Leads all aspects of the Behavioral Health program, ensuring that the organization’s policies across all markets and products reflect the concept of integrated behavioral/physical health services. Collaborates with peers within the Health Services, Quality Management, and other Health Plan operational areas, ensuring optimal behavioral health representation. Serves as the primary point for policy and procedure development and implementation.
● Primary point for/direct market and product behavioral health program development, implementation, and oversight.
● Assist VP, Ohio Market Operations with program enhancement, development, and execution.
● Primary point for all behavioral health quality improvement activities, including HEDIS, performance measures, value based reimbursement contracting, etc.
● Subject matter expert for all Behavioral Health programming and education programs.
● Represent CareSource’s clinical services to state, county and local community agencies, and advocacy organizations while building and maintaining partnerships that advance the mission and role of CareSource in public sector managed care.
● Assist the VP, Ohio Market Operations with monitoring of legislative/governmental activities with the goal of advocating for the full integration of clinical services, identifying opportunities and issues.
● Develop and implement strategies to address potential quality issues.
● Partner with industry trade associations and represent CareSource interests with provider associations and advocacy coalitions.
● Direct ongoing CareSource clinical program and community relationships with provider associations and agencies and advocate for support of strategic partnership opportunities.
● Direct the strategic and active involvement of key CareSource management and staff in community organizations and activities to support the CS government relations agenda.
● Acts as a liaison between consumer and advocacy organizations and CareSource Care Management and Pharmacy departments, Provider Relations and Communication Directors. Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services, Columbus, OH 2006 – 2013 Bureau of Children and Families Chief, (July 2012 – November 2013) Provided leadership for developing state and local systems of care for children’s behavioral health, including early childhood mental health, school/family/community partnerships, childhood trauma-informed care, family advocacy and engagement, integration with pediatric care, foster system services and supports, youth and young adults in transition, and intensive home-based services. TERRY R. JONES
614-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org Page Two
● Developed, managed and implemented programs and policies related to behavioral health services for children and families in coordination with other cabinet departments and community and university partners.
Mental Health Compliance Director (July 2006 – July 2012) Planned, directed, implemented and monitored statewide program of Medicaid Compliance for Behavioral Healthcare Agencies.
● Participated in the creation, review and oversight of benefits package, including prior authorization limits and allowable services, for state Medicaid carve out service taxonomy. Case Western Reserve, Substance Abuse Mental Illness, Cleveland, OH Coordinating Center of Excellence Consultant/Trainer (July 2005 – July 2006) Trained and provided consultation on Integrated Dual Disordered Treatment. Participated in IDDT fidelity assessments, training, on-site program consultation and technical assistance to behavioral healthcare organizations.
Jones Consulting Group, Columbus, OH
President (January 2005 – July 2006)
Led marketing, development, planning and training with an evidence-based skills focus.
● Participated in IDDT fidelity assessments, consultation, planning and implementation to behavioral healthcare organizations.
ADDITIONAL RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
Southeast, Inc., Columbus, OH
Clinical Director of Severely Mentally Disabled Services (SMD) Services Oversaw clinical program development, program evaluation, supervision, and planning responsibilities. Supervised all SMD clinical department managers.
Columbus Area Community Mental Health Center, Columbus, OH Director of Clinical Services
Oversaw program development, program evaluation, program supervision, and coordination of all clinical services for the agency.
Central Ohio Mental Health Center, Delaware, OH
Managed program development, program evaluation, program supervision, and coordination of services for an adult outpatient program serving a severely mentally disabled population. Emergency Services Director
Directed services for a two county 24-hour emergency services program. Managed 30 employees. Touchstone, Columbus, OH
Director of Vocational Services
Designed, implemented, evaluated and monitored a comprehensive vocational training program for adults with mental disabilities.
Mentor Clinical Care, Columbus, OH
Developed start-up therapeutic foster care program and managed operations. EDUCATION
Master of Social Work
University of North Carolina
Bachelor of Science Degree in Psychology
University of North Carolina