Phone : +91-738*******
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Pavan Teja Vanam Date of Birth : 30-May-1995
Languages known : English, Hindi, Telugu.
To pursue a career where my educational qualification and work experience is utilized properly and where I can contribute to the growth of the organization, and at the same time enhancing my skill set. During my career I want to excel at each of my work places, thus enriching my professional life. Professional Experience
Feb’17 – May’17: “Technician” at Cenerg Global Tools pvt ltd. June’17 – June’18: Graduate Apprentice Trainee at Asian Paints pvt ltd. June’18 – Present: Junior Engineer at Agarwal Industries pvt ltd. Specific Duties and Responsibilities at Agarwal Industries Pvt.Ltd. Maintenance in Utilities:
Fluidized Bed Combustion Boiler of capacity 15TPH with pr 17.5 kg/cm2 and operating steam temp up to 200deg.It is arranged with bag filter. Shutdown and Maintenance of FBC Boiler and also boiler auxiliaries like FD fan, PA fan, ID fan, ESP, Bag filters and feed pumps. Water Treatment Plant i.e. preparation of Demineralization water, Soft water and raw water by the process of ION EXCHANGE and REVERSE OSMOSIS .Erection and Commission of vapor absorption machine (make: thermax India ltd) and Reverse Osmosis plant and Cooling Towers.
Centrifugal pumps, Dosing pumps, gear pumps, chiller, PHE, air compressor, boiler accessories- PRV Station, RAV, ID Fan FD fan, bag filter, screw feeder, Bucket elevator, Vibrator Actutators,control valves, Husk conveyors, evaporators, Earth blowers, vacuum pumps,barometric condensers etc.
Screw conveyors, pumps, motors, gear boxes, vacuum pumps, ovens, evaporators, condensers, Technical Training of work force for effective maintenance and proper utilization of equipments by safety operating procedure (SOP). Job Profile
• Thorough understanding of piping isometric drawings, piping layout drawings and equipment layout drawings.
• Execution of all piping jobs of different MOC.
• Good knowledge of material identification as per ASME, as well as selection of suitable welding consumables as per AWS specifications.
• Fabrication and erecting of piping and equipment
• Piping erection on static, rotary and rack.
• Stuctural Assembling & Erection, piping Fabrication and erection.
• Different types of various structure & supports erection.
• Mechanical clearance as per loop wise and boxuping the loops.
• Job planning, distribution of work force and to follow safety in the site. Specific Duties and Responsibilities at Asian Paints pvt ltd.
• Managing the Maintenance Activities of Decorative Paint unit like TSD’s, Pugmills, Reactors, Pumps,
• mixers, Blowers, BSM, Dust collector, and Packing machines.
• Managing the Maintenance Activities of Utilities like Cooling Tower, Boiler, Chilling plants and compressor.
• Planning and execution of the plant shutdown (and ) Annual Maintenance Activities.
Strictly maintaining all database related to Maintenance Activities of all equipment’s in SAP.
• Contract and Organization Manpower work Allocation.
• Ensuring the availability of 'Critical Spare Parts' of equipment by making indents through SAP, and follow-up of the same with Purchase Department
• Supervision of Quality and Safety while carrying out the jobs
• Inspection of newly arrived spares at Engineering Stores
• Continuous follow-up with vendors for quotations as per our requirements
• Frequent follow-up with the contractor's to ensure timely handover of equipment
• Execution of work is carried as per Asian paints safety manual (work permit system) to ensure safe work environment of contractor's.
• Raising the indents for the material requisition in SAP.
• Coordinating and support provided to AMC service engineers. Involved in Project Works
• Emulsion Reactor Automation.
Academic/Training Projects Done
1. Mini project at Hindware(HSIL)
“A case study of Air Compressors”
2. Major project (Inhouse project)
“Design Aspects of welding Fixtures for a nozzle casing Assembly by TIG welding”
- Description: In aerospace application most of the structural sections are made of aluminum, magnesium and SS alloys because of low heat to high strength ratio. Nozzle casing assembly are made by welding of rolled SS sheets. The quality and reliable requirements are stringent. Defects like orality, distortion, porosity and cracks are not permitted. The objective of the project is to present the design aspects of welding fixtures considering the quality and reliability requirements. It highlights various important features of the fixtures such as back-up, purging arrangement, heat sink and collapsible system for orality correction and also discusses the difficulties faced during the design and welding of SS components which are of thin rolled sheets. Strengths
• Planning, scheduling & execution;
• Taking Initiatives and ownership;
• Working in a Team;
• Commitment towards Job;
• SAP ERP 6.0,
• Mechanical AUTOCAD
• MS Office
Degree/ Certificate Board/ Institute Year of Passing Marks Obtained B.Tech, Mechanical Engineering
Bharat Institute of Engineering and
Higher Secondary Narayana junior college 2012 88.3% Matriculation Krishnaveni Talent School 2010 86%
Playing Cricket, Badminton, Carrom Board;
Event Organizing (Was a core member of the Organizing Committee of ‘TECH’15’ – A technical festival of Mechanical Engineering Department of BIET)
I hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge Date:
Place: Vanam Pavan Teja