Administration / Billing
Portage, MI 49002
Diverse professional development, with years of managerial and customer service experience. Proactive, hands on style, extensive team leadership, time management and communications skills. Detail-oriented multi-tasker and problem-solver, with exceptional focus and follow through abilities, Ambitious and hardworking, with a solid record of efficiency, productivity, and commitment to excellence.
Treasury Management Client Care Specialist
PNC BANK - Kalamazoo, MI August 2018 to May 2019
• Managing email request from Corporate business accounts, assisting with daily needs of ACH Credit/ Debit inquiry, Collection inquiry, Wire trace, Statement copies, Check copies, Placing stop payment request, Account trances request, Lock Box Accounts, Assist with deposit discrepancy, Provide copies of deposit history, Report any fraudulent activities, Handle Special Project .Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
• Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Billing Assistant - Business Office/Remote
YELLOWBRICK - Evanston, IL February 2013 to February 2017
Maintain filing of open and paid accounts payable • Resolve invoices discrepancies
• Generate reports
• Reconcile payment
• Medical Insurance Verification
• Prepared Medical Insurance Claims
• Assist with other duties as necessary ( helping with Audits)
• Record data electronically for collection, storage, analysis, recovery, and reporting • Arrange and maintain data for medical databases and registries
• Prepare financial statements and billing procedures
• Handle all kinds of insurance claims, including private.
• Collect payment for healthcare services provided
• Complete insurance and other claim forms
• Utilize classification software to assign clinical codes for reimbursement and data analysis • Protect patients' healthiness information for privacy
Medical Claims Specialist/Examiner
SHIELD HEALTH CARE - Elmhurst, IL March 2008 to February 2013
Provide excellent service to health groups, patients, and referral services for medical supply orders. Medical Billing, regarding medical supply orders, assist with questions and problems about customer, concerns regarding Medical
supplies, physician orders, and the verification of insurance benefits; Familiarity with ICD9-ICD-10/CPT/ HCPCS
coding, responsible for daily order processing, examination, and data entry for medical supply orders. Additional
responsibilities include, responsible for Large Billing account the bills over 100K per year, Handle problem resolution
ability as well as multitasking and time management skills. Code medical claims: Coordinate benefits with Medicare:
Knowledge of medical terminology: Verify accuracy of data, records, or contracts; also attend In- services with sales
reps explaining to Nurses and Doctors All about SHC Medical supplies.
HART SCHAFFNER & MARX - Des Plaines, IL February 2005 to March 2008
Coordinated Payroll/Benefits operations of the 7 member staff within the Human Resources Department,
responsibilities included the input and retrieval of payroll and benefits data; ensured the department's compliance
with applicable State and Federal laws and regulations; trained new employees in company policy and procedure.
PEPSI - Algonquin, IL
September 2002 to September 2004
Responsible for the auditing and bank reconciliations of over 150 route drivers handling both cash and credit
accounts; prepared weekly commissions and payroll deductions; processed override invoices and tax refunds;
provided inter-departmental assistance to Collection and Accounts Receivable departments.
Technical Assistance Specialist
WORLD COM - Downers Grove, IL June 2001 to September 2002
Assisted customers with questions regarding their cellular service and equipment, activated cellular equipment
by utilizing different levels of activation software; acting as a liaison with the competitors to add, delete, and reset
optional features; performed 1st, 2nd and 3rd level troubleshooting; completed audits of all individual transactions on a daily basis; upheld all standards and quotas set forth by management. Also helped with training new hire.
Express - Niles, IL
August 2000 to June 2001
In charge of daily business operations: maintained store financial books and payroll; assisted customers; coordinated
employee work schedules; hired permanent and seasonal staff; trained employees on company policy and procedures; oversaw in-store inventory; tracked store to store transactions and enacted company directed sales and
Associates Degree in Business Accounting
Catherine College - Chicago, IL
ADP (5 years), ADP Payroll (5 years), AP (5 years), AP/AR (5 years), AR (5 years), AS400 (8 years), coding (5 years), EHR (5 years), ELECTRONIC HEALTH RECORDS (5 years), EMR (5 years), Excel (5 years), ICD (5 years), Microsoft Excel (5 years), Microsoft Word (5 years), Payroll (5 years), Quick Books (5 years), Word (5 years), Medical Billing (5 years), Invoicing (5 years), Invoice (5 years), Accounts Receivable (5 years), Data Entry, Administrative Assistant, Outlook, Receptionist, Microsoft Office, Billing, Accounts Payable, Quickbooks, MS Office, accounting, Filing, Scheduling, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service (10+ years)
Excell, ICD 10 coding, AP/AR, EHR, ICANOTES,COR, Eclipse,CLIP, PME,AS400