Experienced and ambitious, with more than 17 years of experience in finance at several high profile organizations. Looking forward to work with a dynamic team that will give me the opportunity to add value and thrive in my area of expertise.
With experience with multi-function areas in financial reporting, analysis, budgeting, credit analysis, treasury management and financial statements preparation, I have the ability to contribute successfully across roles as a senior position in a financial environment, and continue to develop and compliment skills through professional accreditation.
- computer skills, excellent knowledge in accounting systems, ERP, Oracle Systems, Windows and Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc…) and very good knowledge in web based applications.
- Ability to work under pressure with sense of urgency and great team player.
- Self-motivated, responds dynamically to work’s needs with high sense of professionalism, responsible and accountable.
- Cross-cultural communication skills, friendly and approachable.
- Problem solving skills, own analytical assessment with excellent managerial skills.
- Disciplined, effective time management.
- Expertise as a leader and motivator.
January 2009 till now United Development Company (UDC) Job Title: (Senior Accountant) – Commitments.
- Handling vendor’s advance and current accounts (review, sorting, matching, reconciliation, validating and processing invoices for payment).
- Assist the team in placing control over payments mechanism.
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries.
- Prepare accounts analysis.
- Make sure that all transactions (invoices/payments) complied with policy & Procedures of the company.
- Make Payments to local and overseas suppliers / contractors after monitoring payment terms, scheduling and preparing checks, resolving purchase orders contracts, invoices, or payment discrepancies and documentation and make sure that these are in compliance with the company policy and procedures. Personal Information:
Name: Fadi Fathi Nabhan
Date & Place of Birth: 16 July, 1980 Doha-Qatar
Marital Status: Married
Contact No.: Mob. 555 77 167
- Reviewing and processing payment of employee’s annual leave, Final settlement, and other payable allowances.
- Registration of all accounting transactions in system.
- Accounts reconciliation (Banks, suppliers, contractors, Vendor’s & clients).
- Cash Forecasting (Weekly, Monthly).
- Treasury Management (Fund Monitoring between Accounts, Loans Interest/ Repayments, Fixed Deposits Managing, Monitoring of Bank Guarantees, Performance Bonds, LCs, Assignments, Bank Reconciliations).
- Assist and coordinate with finance team to prepare the consolidated financial statements of the company quarterly/ annually.
- Management reporting for audit purposes:
cash position, Fund Availability, Aging Report, Assets, vendor’s advances and other requested.
- Resolving, resulting discrepancies, and reconciling fixed asset subsidiary ledgers to the GL monthly.
- Prepare monthly fluctuation analysis on changes in the FA and accumulated depreciation accounts and other fixed assets-related entry Adjustments.
- Monitor and prepare the necessary reports on performance of the trading portfolio for management directors.
- Solving, mapping problems in system with IT team (Functional) and improve the process for the end users.
- ERP / Oracle R12 is currently use.
2008 ERA - Real Estate Qatar
(1 Year) Job Title: (Financial Controller)
- Providing and interpreting financial information.
- Business modeling and forecasting.
- Monitoring performance and efficiency.
- Analyzing change and conducting risk assessment.
- Participating in strategic planning, and formulating long-term business plans.
- Developing complex finance models.
- Preparing accounts and reconciling balance sheets.
- Monitoring cash flow.
- Liaising with other members of the team and across the business.
- Supervising other staff.
- Peach Tree program were used.
2006 – 2007 HSBC Bank
(2 Years) Job Title: Retail Officer
- Receives and answers client’s enquiries and handle compliant.
- Create new Accounts. Loans Credit Cards & Time Deposits and validate documents for processing.
- Sells bank products and services.
- Identifies client’s needs and refer refers for appropriate banking services.
- Record transactions and details using bank systems.
- Solving and coordinate with different departments on fail trade issues.
- Issues bank cheques, Manager Cheques and Traveler cheques and providing exceptional customer services to clients.
- Assist in managing local and overseas VIP client’s accounts and inquires.
- Complete end of day reconciliation.
- Achieve set sales/referrals targets.
- Actively participation in branch products campaigns and promotions.
- Doing all jobs related to retail banking.
2005 – 2006 Dlala Holding
(1Year) Job Title: Financial Analyst
- Analyzing budgets of companies listed in Doha Security Market (DSM).
- Preparing Reports (Daily, Weekly & Monthly) of DSM status.
- Trading for company Portfolio.
2000-2005 Ministry of Civil Services Affairs & Housing Job Title: Accountant
(Finance & Human Resources Department)
(Department of Housing Projects)
- Arranging salaries payroll and over times for employees.
- Arranging the final settlements for the employees.
- Preparing & issue all payment orders & cheques for contractors.
- Arranging (vacations, annual leaves, etc ).
- Responsible for employees documentary and filling system.
- Responsible for correspondences, incoming, outgoing & distributing.
- Delegate for the department (responsible for department needs).
- Preparing and typing contracts between contractors and beneficiaries.
- Solving issues of contracts.
- Coordinator between internal engineers and engineers from other Contracting companies.
Education & Qualifications:
2012 MBA – Master of Business Administration - Finance CMJ University - India
2006 Bachelor Degree - Accounting
(College of Administration & Economic)
2005 Oracle Financials 11i:
Spider Systems Pvt. Ltd. (India) - Implementing – Functional:
* (General Ledger – Accounts Payable – Accounts Receivable – Cash Management – Asset Management).
* (International Certificate's from Oracle).
(Course Done through IMA Inst. – Info Center) – Doha, Qatar Preparing for the Exams.
(Course Done By E&Y)
Arabic: Native Language
N.B: All certificates are available upon request.