I am a Graduate of Civil Engineering department from N.S.N College of Engineering and Technology in Karur.
Sir, I have always been among toppers in my department and simultaneously I have been equally active in other co-curricular and extracurricular activities. I am a hardworking person who always completes the task that has been put in front of me. I had my internship in Sobha limited twice the time in Bangalore.
I am willingly would like to apply for a job in your organization and would be very grateful if an opportunity is given by you in such an intellectually stimulating environment. I promise to work with utmost sincerity and dedication.
Hoping for a positive reply, I promise my undying enthusiasm and commitment towards any project given to me. Attached with this mail is my resume, which would reflect my background and capabilities, briefly. Thank You.
ABARNA GANESAN (B.E-Civil.,)
35, North Kasim Street,
Karur, Tamilnadu, India
• A juvenile Civil Engineer who is seeking to find the opportunity to work in the challenging environment and also I am interested in working for the stable company where I can develop my career.
• Completed Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Department from N.S.N. College of Engineering & Technology in the year of 2019 with 7.76 CGPA.
• Passed higher secondary from Jairam Vidhya Bhavan Matriculation & Higher Secondary School in the year of 2015 with 79.25%.
• Passed SSLC from Government Girls Higher Secondary School in the year of 2013 with 88.6%.
• Undergone 7 days inplant training at the construction site of the LIC branch office, Karur in the year of 2016.
• Went 5 days inplant training in VMV Constructions, Thiruvarur in the year of 2017.
• Undergone 15 days inplant training in VMV Constructions, Thiruvarur in the year of 2017.
• Encountered 1 day industrial visit for Aliyar Dam, Pollachi.
• Sustained 2 days industrial visit for Mysore Palace, Mysore and visited two construction site nearer to Mysore.
• Be subjected to 15 days internship (Precast technology) in Sobha Limited, Bangalore in the year of 2018.
• Underwent 15 days internship (Precast technology) in Sobha Limited, Bangalore in the year of 2019.
Membership and Leadership Skills
• Student member in Indian Concrete Institute, Chennai from the period of August 2016.
• A part in Member of compering club in college which is a centralized work.
• Students Executive Member in the year of 2015-2016,2017-2018 & 2018-2019. Technical Skills
• Microsoft office(Word, Excel, PPT)
• 3ds Max
• Estimation and Quantity
• Designing • Marketing
• Done a mini project in the title of “AN EXPERIMENTAL STUDY ON GROUNDWATER PARAMETERS FROM VARIOUS PLACES AT KARUR DISTRICT”.
(Collection of groundwaters from various places at karur district and analyzed the parameters as per Indian Water Standards.)
• Done a design project in the title of “PLANNING, ANALYSIS AND DESIGN OF FLOWER SHAPED APARTMENT BUILDING”.
(This apartment building is designed to comfort the modern lifestyle. The main advantage of this apartment is that it is designed in flower shaped which is good in ventilation when compared to others.)
• Done a main project in the title of “INVESTIGATION ON BEHAVIOUR OF MSW GEOPOLYMER CONCRETE”.
(To reduce the emission of carbon dioxide and to decrease the landfill, this project is proposed. In this project, MSW ash is replaced in 20% and 30% of flyash. By this manufacturing of eco- friendly concrete, compressive strength of the concrete is achieved about 48.22 N/mm2 in 20% mix replacement where the designation of the project’s concrete grade is taken a M30. Hence, we achieved the strength successfully.) Co-curricular
• Presented over 12 technical papers in various universities and colleges.
• Participated over 2 technical workshops in various colleges.
• Played a role in the cultural programme in MEPCO Engineering college.
• Engaged in IID design contest at Bangalore.
• Worked as a Video Jockey in my district Local Channels nearly for 3 years. Achievements & Awards
• Secured 1
place in National level Technical paper in Karpagam University, Coimbatore.
• Secured 2
place in National level Technical poster in CIT College, Coimbatore.
• Received Best Academic Performer Award in the year of 2017-2018 from my College.
• Got Gold medal in Throw ball in college level.
• English (Professional)
• Tamil (Mother Tongue)
• Marathi(Second language-Beginner)
• I hereby, declare that the information furnished above are true to my knowledge. Place: Karur Signature