• I’m particularly interested in working as a site engineer on building construction projects.
• I’ve previously managed an entire university funded research project as a primary investigator, the patent for which was filed successfully earlier this year
• I would love to enhance my understanding of managing construction projects by working with a skilled team at a remarkable firm
EDUCATION • Manipal University Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
• Bachelor of Technology, Civil Engineering
August 2014 - May 2018
• Cambridge International School, Jalandhar, Punjab, India
• (CBSE Board)
• 12th – 79%
• 10th – 8.8 (CGPA)
• Hamilton Mayfair Residency, Jalandhar-
Junior Site Engineer
Project- 1012 Residential Towers, Sector 55
April 2019- August 2019
• BIONAC Research Laboratory, MUJ, Rajasthan –
University Funded Research Project
January 2018 – March 2019
• Manish Consultants, Gurgaon-
Undergraduate Engineering Trainee
May 2017 - July 2018
• Mayfair Group-
May 2016 – July 2016
OTHER SKILLS AND
• Successfully filed for a patent on July 2019
• Peer reviewed publication- Journal of applied polymer science- Under Review.
• My Research work has been presented at various international conferences.
• Peer reviewed publication Underway
• Qualified Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) on September 2019
• Versed with characterization techniques (microscopic, spectroscopic, thermal etc.)
• Can execute Molecular Dynamics and finite element based analysis
• Other software: C/C++, MATLAB, Staad-Pro, Creo Elements, Primavera etc.
• Well versed with production techniques (3D printing, composite processing, plastic processing, machining etc.)
• I have a diverse experience of academic and industrial working environment, and can function effectively individually and as a team member