SUBRAMANYA M M
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be associated with an organization as an engineer that provides a challenging work culture and enables me to utilize my skills such as persuasion, numerical and convincing skills. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
Course Percentage Board/University College
College of Engineering
2. B.E.(CIVIL) 65% VTU
3. 2nd PUC 63%
Residential PU college
4. SSLC 83%
Mahajana High school 2011
• Co-Author of the paper entitled "Potential use of Coco-Cola Tin Waste as Fibres in Silica Fume Based Concrete." In ICGCSC- 2017.
• Secured Third place, in National level technical paper presentation competition on "Emerging trend in mechanical engineering science." (2016).
• Presented a technical paper in Shree Devi Sambhram. (2016).
• Qualified with Distinction in International Science Talent Exam. (2011). Research paper:
• "Potential use of Coco-Cola Tin Waste as Fibers in Silica Fume Based Concrete." in ICGCSC (International Conference on Global Civil engineering challenges in Sustainable development and Climate changes) 2017 Organized by Mangalore Institute of Technology
& Engineering, Moodbidri, INDIA.
• Basic working knowledge on
o Auto Cad and solid edge.
o MS Office and MS project.
● Main coordinator for MMCT – state level fest held by Mangalore Marine College and Technology from the year 2013-2017.
● Participated in National level management fest conducted by MITE (Mangalore Institute of Technology & Engineering) St Joseph Engineering College Mangalore.
● Participated in State Level Management and Cultural Fest held by Shree Devi College of Technology Alva's Institute of Engineering and Technology Mangalore .
● International seminar on “3D printing Robotics & Automation in construction” conducted at Senate Bhavana, Manasagangothri, Mysuru by Builders Association of India.
● "Design Safe 2017" a one day Colloquium on “Liquid Retaining concrete structures” conducted at The National Institute of Engineering, Mysuru by Association of Consulting Civil Engineers.
● International seminar on “SMART CITIES” conducted at Senate Bhavana, Manasagangothri, Mysuru by Builders Association of India.
● Leadership skills
● Analytical skill
● Numerical skill
● Team player
● Organizing skills
Father's Name: Manjunatha Setty M R
Mother's Name: Savitha M
Date of Birth 25 December 1995
Hobby: Photography, reading novels, web surfer, sports Languages Known: English, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil and Hindi. Present & Permeant Address: #502(307), Panchayat Office Road, Opp to Temple, Hinkal, Mysuru-17
I do hereby, declare that the above said information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
(SUBRAMANYA M M) Date: