Retail Manager/ Airport Terminal
+966-********* ( watsapp)
+974-******** ( Qatar)
EMAIL : email@example.com
Accomplished business development leader offering over 25 years of experience driving revenue through building and maintaining client relationships. Creative and dynamic marketer with proven expertise in consistently penetrating new markets to ensure sustainable revenue growth. Leverages exemplary communication and in-person meetings to establish presence and build a positive brand while fostering continuous client engagement. Adapt at working effectively to achieve goals both as a cross-functional team member and individual contributor.
· Strategic planning and operational excellence
· Excellent communication and Process Improvements
· Territory management and Revenue Enhancement
· Team leadership with excellent guidance and mentoring
· Product education with thorough research & analysis
· Project Management and Process Improvements
August, 2011 –April, 2017 : Retail Manager/
Date of Birth:18 January1969
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Married
Areas Of Expertise
· Business Analysis
· Strategic Planning
· Budgeting and Finance
· Learning and Development
· Leadership and Mentoring
· Project management
· Brand Identity
· Retail Marketing
Al Musbah International Group
King Abdulaziz International Airport- Jeddah
Served as a key member of the executive team charged with formulating strategic direction and devising business development initiatives consistent with overall strategy. Planned and executed marketing strategies for organizing and planning of 25 stores. Presented quarterly findings to Board of Directors including goal roadmaps. Managed new and existing client projects including complex contract negotiations and liaising with legal counsel as needed.
· Strategically managed revenue generation endeavours, including the development of forecasts, divisional pipeline strategies and quarterly shareholder reports.
· Built and managed and trained a business development team to enhance and refine customer relationships and satisfaction. Collaborated with advertising company and visual merchandisers to rebrand website, marketing materials and sales strategy resulting in increased brand awareness and sales.
· Maintaining and monitoring monthly, quarterly and annual records of all pricing, sales, and activity reports, write-off, Cash control and Store expenditure.
January 2010-July 2011: Key Account Supervisor
Sweet Garden Confectioneries Distribution Company
Handling sales of U.A.E duty free-shops distribution. Duties:
· Overall accountability, driving and maximizing the sales and profitability of the stores to achieve growth throughout each area of the stores.
· Maintaining accurate statistical and financial records, monthly stocks and inventory records.
· Created a combination of real value for money and outstanding customer service.
· Recruiting, training, supervising, monitoring and appraising the staff.
August 2007-September2009:Category Coordinator Dufry, Sharjah Duty Free(Coordinator Liquor And Cigarettes) Technological Proficiencies:
· Citrix and Metaframe.
· Microsoft Office
Seminar and Workshop attended
International Development Training
· BAT: Tobacco Work Shop
· MATRIX: Training Solution.
· Training in different brands of
watches (Omega Watches,
Rado, Tissot, Seiko, CASIO)
· Oversaw regional store operation to ensure adequate revenue goal performance.
· Trained, motivated and mentored teams of junior
managers, supervisors and customer service associates to meet required performance standards.
· Prepared and analysed sales reports for submission to stakeholders.
· Monitored operations to optimize productivity and quality.
· Coordinated with the General Manager for effective sales productivity and support delivery of exceptional customer service experiences within my location.
1998-2007 : Store Supervisor –Dufry Sharjah Duty Free Duties:
· Supervised and mentored staff in customer service, cash management, inventory management, ordering and receiving, merchandising, scheduling, and security.
· Increased stores profitability by re-merchandising inventory with attractive displays.
· Implemented a training of staff through product
knowledge seminars, and Customer Service Programs.
· Conducted performance development reviews and staff appraisals ensuring that the Operations Manager is notified of any identified training needed.
June 1992- July 1997: Al Musbah Trading- Jeddah
· Managing the sales on Gold counter along with daily stock inventory.
· Helping in handling weekly gold purchase and
requesting jeweler from other dealers like Damas.
Bachelor Of Commerce –University of Mumbai