ARUN KUMAR MALLIK
Career Objective: -
To work in a motivating and challenging environment to utilize skill and knowledge to the growth of leading organization.
Course Institution Year of Passing University/Board Percentage/CGPA B.E (mechanical
MVJ College of
6.8 (Till 5th sem)
12th KV ASC CENTER
2016 CBSE 72.4%
KV ASC CENTER
Technical skills: -
• Programming Languages Known: C.
• Basic Knowledge about: Solid works, CNC programming, Ansys software, Basic google application.
Projects completed: -
• Title- “Four-wheel Bluetooth controller car”.
Description - Developed vehicle that is controlled by human from desired range using Bluetooth controller.
Technology used - Arduino programming, soldering techniques, wiring of circuit using various electrical components.
Team size – 2.
• Title – “Pocket bike”.
Description – Developed a bike of 50cc engine under required dimensions. Technology used – Solid works, welding techniques. Team size – 8.
• Title – “Electro-magnetic suspension system”.
Description - Electromagnetic shock absorber which can be actively controlled according to our requirement.
Technology used – MR fluids, MR dampers
Team size – 4.
• Certified for QCAD training by IIT Bombay.
• Certified for PRODUCT DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT of NPTEL online course.
• Certified for successful completion and demonstrating Jed-I engineering program. Co-curricular Activities: -
• Organized event for PUBG in college.
• Represented KVS Bangalore region in U-19 Basketball event held at KV NEW CANTT ALLAHABAD.
• Secured second place in event of “Best Out of Waste” conducted by college.
• Secured second place in 3x3 Basketball event conducted by Cambridge Institute of Technology.
• Playing Basketball (Part of College Team), Badminton and Cricket.
• Listening to music.
• Reading newspaper.
Underwent Internship at 515 Army Base Workshop in Bangalore during July-Aug 2019 for period of 4 weeks.
Name ARUN KUMAR MALLIK
Date of Birth
23RD NOV 1997
Address HNO 33, 1st cross, Konena Agrahara,
I declare that the information mentioned above is true to the best of my knowledge. DATE: [ARUN KUMAR MALLIK]