BE (MECH) Email:email@example.com
Coimbatore - 641020. Mobile : +91-894*******
Desire to be a part of vibrant and leading organization and create footprints as a Quality assurance Engineer, to assist the organizations in all aspects by utilizing all my skills, knowledge, abilities and experience with a balance of hands-on, management and leadership responsibilities.
QUALIFICATION INSTITUTION PERCENTAGE/CLASS
7.66/10 CGPA 2015
Currently Working in M/s. Salzer Electronics Limited which was established in 1985 collaborated with M/s. Saelzer Schaltgerate Fabrik,GmbH., Germany. In 1995, Company collaborated with Plitron Manufacturing., Canada to Manufacture Tordial Transformers & Wiring Harness & Flexi Bus Bar and Sensor for General Electric, Robert Bosch, Schneider Electric, Valeo, Johnson Lifts, & Many OEM, and. Experience: June’2015 – Till Date(2 Years 8 months), Role: Quality Assurance Engineer- In process & Incoming Product development Quality Engineer (sensor).
Team size: 3 Engineers & 15 Inspectors.
Reporting to: Manager - Quality Assurance, Deputy Manager- Sensor. Roles in In-Process Quality Assurance Engineer:
• Taking care of customer complaints and all timely requirements.
• Responsible to make sure system procedures, Control Documents, operator skill level monitoring.
• Finding out and classify the FTA-Occurrence, FTA-non detection, 5WHY Occurrence
[Technical and Systematic], 5WHY Non detection [Technical and Systematic].
• Closely follow-up the customer quality concerns and ends it up by implementing with appropriate check sheet on daily basis.
• Responsible for Deviation request preparation and get approval for all conditionally accepted part complaints.
•Initiating the Engineering changes & design improvements based on the failures• Responsible for requirement gathering and implementing necessary procedures for CCL, CSL, and Process Audit.
• ISO/TS 16949 & IATF Procedures & Records follow up in Quality Department.
• Ability to understand Technical drawings or Blue Prints and BOM.
• Have good knowledge of measuring instruments
• Knowledge on Geometrical Dimensions and Tolerance.
• Checking on quality based on customer's requirement and drawings.
• Coordination with Engineering Department for initial technical feasibility signoff
• Conducting trials of Tooled up samples in System level and help to resolving the issues during development.
• Responsible for F/M/L in as per the Customer Requirement
• Responsible for POKE-YOKE Audit check sheet, Tool History card, Jig-Fixture audit check sheet
• Responsible of Load chart, Cutting Chart, Quality startup check sheet
• Every 1 hrs once rejection data monitoring
• SPC trend chart follow-up for SPPC Dimensions
• Responsible Day to Day Complaint Root cause analysis FTA-Occurrence &FTA –Non- Detection &Action taken for CFT Team
• Maintain the 4M Changes record
• Maintain the New manpower training and Evaluation Records
• QRQC Conducted in every day CFT Team
• 5S &3C Audit conducted every Weekly once
• Daily Abnormalities monitored production line and NC Raised particular Department and MOM Conducted for CFT Team with Target Date
• Responsible for inspector training and Effectiveness Monitoring
• Responsible for Defect matrix &Master Sample preparation Good and Bad parts
• Responsible for Inspector Motivation Training
• Responsible for Multi skill level Training
• Responsible for Daily Scrap report
• Maintained the In process PPM as per the Requirement
• Prepare the QRM foe every week
Roles in Incoming Quality Assurance Engineer:
• Managed supplier Key Performance Indicator (KPIs).
• Have managed and coordinated the Supplier PPM, Supplier problem solving on time, Cost recovery and supplier Warranty indicators.
• Managed supplier Key Performance Indicator (KPIs).
• Responsible for Performing root cause analysis and resolving problems for Incoming issues
• As per APQP milestones follow the supplier and run the PPAP at supplier end.
• Supplier Performance monitoring (Quality Rating and Delivery Rating).
• Inspect the parts as per incoming inspection sampling standard and update the data in SAP.
• Supplier Audit, Raise Non-Conformance Report & help to supplier for close the NC.
• Supplier Training Programs related to Quality.
• Get Corrective Action in 8D Format & Verification at supplier end.
• Have conducted Lead quality audits.
• Responsible for monitoring current and developing parts manufacturing trends.
• Contributed in continues improvement activities.
• Support and lead process improvement activities. Roles in Quality Control Engineer:
• Preparing the ISO Documents.
• Maintaining the Quality Relevant Record.
• Instrument Handling(Micrometer, Venire Caliper,Coating Thickness Gauge,Load Tester etc) .
• Preparing PPAP Documents.
• Implementing the New Kaizen For Every Month .
• Coordinator for 5’S,ISO 14001(EMS),ISO 18001 (OHSAS).
• Maintaining daily report in ERP.
• Coordinating Team members with TS (16949) Certification Preparation .
• Achieving monthly Target.
• Doing analysis the quality issues.
• Maintaining Daily,Weekly and Monthly Report.
Over all Industrial Exposure:
• Good Exposure in Quality circle, Kaizen, 7 QC tools, PDCA and Factor Tree analysis, GD&T, AutoCAD,Creo.
• Good Knowledge in Quality Plan, SOP, and Supplier Audit plan preparation.
• Good Exposure in 5S activity, TS 16949 and IATF System requirements.
• Good Exposure in Supplier system audit and Process Audit, Product Audit
• Good Knowledge in Control Plan, Process FMEA and Process Flowcharts preparation and implementation,R&R Study, Machine Capability Study,
• Good Experience in Root Cause Identification, Corrective Action taken and Implementation.
• Training on 5s
• Training on quality Standards like ISO/UL
• PPAP,Quality Tools and GD & T Basic Training
Hands-On Experience Instruments:
• Vernier and Micrometer
• Profile projector and Dial Indicators
• UTM and Harness Tester
• Hardness and Coating Tester.
• Power cord plug tester.
• Operating Systems : Windows XP, Windows 7-10.
• Design Software : AutoCAD, Creo 3.0, Ansys & Catia (Basic).
• Computer Packages : Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel & Power Point) Purchase & Production Module in ERP.
College Graduate Projects:
Title : Designing Fixture for testing ACCL.
Description: To minimize the Testing time and improve the productivity a fixture is designed where we can test about 4-6 no’s at a time in one setting. Diploma Project:
Title : Fabrication of Pneumatic cum Automatic Cutting and Punching Machine Description: To Cut & Punch the various sizes of papers By Automatic and Manual required for the Exam centers.
Other Roles played at College levels:
• Active member in Ball Badminton Team in College
• Active member of NSS in College.
• Active member in ISTE Students Chapter.
• Attended National level workshop on CORROSION and RESISTANT held at SREC college
Strength & Hobbies:
• Desire to learn and grow and constantly upgrade skills and knowledge.
• Team work
• Ready to adopt new environment
• Take things positive
• Social service
Father’s Name : Babu.S
Date of Birth : 26.01.1994
Gender : Male
Nationality : Indian
Expected Salary : Negotiable
Notice period : 1 Month
Languages Known : English, Tamil, (To read, write & speak) Urdu, Hindi (To speak)
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is true up to my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above-mentioned particulars. Date:
Place: COIMBATORE ABDUL RAHMAN.B