Energetic Event Manager with over ten years of planning, coordinating and executing events for non-profit as- sociations, two Fortune 500 companies and school events. Demonstrated cost-effective budgeting, successful time management, very good relational and event marketing skills. SKILLS
Event and Association Manager, 12/2014 to Present
MEETING EXPECTATIONS DENVER – Superior, CO
• Manage site locations, catering, AV, hotels, sightseeing excursions, restaurant venues, military clearances, RFP’s, sponsorships and on-site coordination, transportation needs and evaluations for all events/meetings.
• Responsible for budget, agenda, board meetings, membership and communications.
• Develop event website, marketing materials, brochures and registration/payment systems.
• Clients include:
Women's Forum of Colorado (170 Colorado women of significant and diverse accomplishments); Mile High SHRM (1000+ HR Professionals); and
Executive Leadership Forum on National Security (an elite, international invitation-only event for senior professionals to gain an in-depth overview of the U.S. military's space, cyber, and homeland defense).
Bookkeeper, 12/2002 to Present
PROFESSIONAL SPORTS MANAGEMENT – Superior, CO
• Provide Quickbooks management, year-end reporting, and tax documents. Office Manager, 11/2018 to 03/2019
VAIL RESORTS – Broomfield, CO
• Finalized contracts for sales managers selling 10,000 square foot Keystone Conference Center and other Keystone venues for corporate events; used Salesforce data to complete.
• Co-managed three events at Keystone; worked alongside Conference Services Department.
• Managed operational budget of $500,000 to manage sales team requirements.
• Event Planning
• Web Design
• Microsoft Office / Google Docs
• Constant Contact
• Budget Management
• Transportation and Logistics Coordination
• Guest and Supplier Relations
• Project Management
• Wild Apricot / Eventbrite
Assistant Director, 12/2012 to 12/2014
SUPERIOR CHAMBER OF COMMERCE – Superior, CO, CO
• Managed event marketing, promotion, communication and budget.
• Co-managed three major annual town events and monthly Business After Hours events.
• Led Superior Women in Business entrepreneurship group bi-monthly meetings.
• Performed administrative duties for the Chamber Board and managed membership. Regional Account Manager * Account Manager * Sales Representative, 01/1993 to 01/2000 PROCTER & GAMBLE DISTRIBUTING CO – Denver, CO
Daily Operations & Project Manager, 12/1990 to 12/1992 PROCTER & GAMBLE MANUFACTURING – Kansas City, KS
Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
University of Denver - Denver, CO
Bachelor of Science (BS): Mechanical Engineering
University of Colorado - Boulder, CO
Awarded Boettcher Scholarship
THRIVE Lafayette, CO
2019 - present
• Coach underemployed and impoverished women on getting a job THERE WITH CARE Boulder, CO
2013 - 2014; 2019 - present
• Auction: Managed auctions for annual fundraiser in Boulder and Denver - raised over $100,000 each.
• Deliveries to families of critically ill children. MONARCH HIGH SCHOOL Louisville, CO
2011 - 2018
• Booster Club (includes 70 clubs, 10 board members and 55 members): President; Vice-President; Scholar- ship Committee Chair; School Store Merchandiser.
• Post Grad Center: Scholarship Manager and College Planning Volunteer. SUPERIOR ELEMENTARY SCHOOL Superior, CO
2005 - 2017
• Classroom/School: Chaired 5th Grade Graduation Event. Led math and reading groups weekly. Co- chaired Book Fair. Managed School Supplies Program. Managed web site and PayPal.
• PTA: Served as PTA President and managed a $100K budget. Managed Exec Board and 60 PTA members. Worked closely with the principal/staff and started school's biggest PTA fundraiser (nets $25,000 annually).