.NET Developer, SQL Reports and Support Specialist
Phone – 469-***-****
Over 4 plus years of IT experience with exceptional skills in ASP.NET, SQL, Report Development, Content Management, Support. Report Development in SSRS Microsoft Reports which includes Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Administration and Support, Test and implementation in Production Environments with various business domains.
Worked well independently as well as in team-oriented environments
Integrated Asp.Net with SSRS reports and also integrating them with SQL server Database.
Utilized ASP.NET, VB.NET, and Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 for development.
Worked on the Support site for L2k like, LOGS, ListSales and Child Abuse using ASP.NET, MVC and Entity framework.
Managed and maintained development of PHP backend for dynamic database driven websites.
Provide day to day technical support for tickets from ServiceNow.
Provided various technical support services for the company’s software applications, including problem analysis and resolution.
Strong analytical skills, and focused on customer service and able to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
Providing support, coaching and mentoring to Applications Support Team members to ensure that all objectives and commitments are fulfilled in line, handling onsite environment and client interaction. Managed multiple projects.
SQL, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#
Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2008/2010
MS .NET Technologies:
MS SQL Server 2005, MS SQL Server 2008/R2, MS SQL Server 2012
Windows XP/Vista/7, Windows Server 2008/R2, Windows server 2012
SQL Server Tools
Visual Studio 2008/2012/2013, Enterprise Manager, Query Analyzer
Master of Computer Technology
Bachelor of Computer Application
PALS, L2K, L2kSupportSite
Bureau of Professional and Occupational Affairs, Harrisburg, PA
Report, .NET and SQL developer, Technical and End User Support, Content Management
January 2015– July 2019
The Bureau of Professional and Occupational Affairs is part of the Department of State to provide administrative, logistical and legal support services to professional and occupational licensing boards and commissions. Professional licensing protects the health, safety, and welfare of the public from fraudulent and unethical practitioners. There are 29 licensing boards and commissions. PALS is used by BPOA to manage New and Existing Licensees over Pennsylvania. https://www.pals.pa.gov/
Report and SQL Developer
● Worked in a close-knit team to build entire Reporting system from the ground up for PA Licensing System (PALS)
● Participate in requirements gathering sessions
● Review user stories and analyze the feasibility of requirements
● Worked with the business analysts in technical documentation, user documentation, and requirements specifications.
● Designed the reports as per the requirement of each Licensing board and specific License type. Since the reports are designed according to the checklist, it drastically reduced the number of reports to be maintained. Also involved in identifying various data elements to compile the Legal/BEI module reports for complaints, case progress, Investigation reports, and evidence report.
● Worked in the Legal Template module where the template is defined with Placeholders as Html. At runtime based on the case/BEI info, the place holders are replaced using a common Stored procedure and rendered in the SSRS report. Like complaint withdraws template and case closure templates.
● All reports use a common Header for Licensee or Facilities license, to ensure uniformity and reduce time in designing, editing, and maintenance.
● Create required SQL Stored Procedure for the reports and for maintenance.
● Create and update the mapping SQL queries and Stored Procedure for reports to ensure correct report is dynamically generated using multiple Sub Reports.
● All report, SP and queries were checked in and out of TFS
● Developed reports generated during runtime according to the parameter given by the PALS user.
L2k Product Maintenance /L2kSupport Site:
This site is created on top of the L2k product. The maintenance site was build using ASP.Net,#C using MVC and WCF Framework. This site server had features like
LOGS provide the licensee and the outsider to get the good standing letter from the BPOA through Epay payment gateway by C# web service and provide a multi-version of the good standing letter based on the profession.
ListSales provide the licensee and the outsider to get the Licensee basic information from the BPOA through Epay payment gateway by C# web service and provide multi-version Licensee information based on the profession
●Child Abuse process to support 65 approved providers around PA
Using FTP providers will upload the CSV files. Those files are copied to the fileserver and imported to SQLserver using the BCP Process and the credits are validated and updated back to L2k. This information helps the BPOA users to efficiently process the Application to provide the initial license and renewal license. BPOA Users will fix the inappropriate data using the Child Abuse support site. That will fix the imported exception data from various providers.
●Also involved in the Child Abuse SQL Job Setup for various schedules which have the below ETL steps
Import the data from the Fileserver
Match the license information
Update the credits to the PALS (before in L2K)
● To Serve the above needs Support site has created around the L2k/My license product.
Asp.net – forms/HTML, WCF Service, SSRS 2012
SQL 2012 SupportDB using the XML, stored procedures, views, triggers and various configuration for the LOGS, Listsales, and child abuse process
Technical and End User Support
●Contributes and leads clients and technical staff to investigate, analyze, and resolve technical problems related to Licensing system functions, programming, and procedures from the tickets using Service Now.
●Keep Provider and related Board informed of progress during the issue lifecycle and make follow-up calls or communications in a timely manner.
●Assist team members and provide support and solutions to Licensee queries to ensure the licensee is able to renew the licenses before the deadline.
●Stay updated of the Licensing system and Licensing requirements to better provide customer support and service solutions.
●Provide technical support for the Provider, which includes the introduction to file upload system in PALS, formatting the files for uploads, explaining file processing and avoid critical errors.
●Provide technical support for PALS licensee directly to facilitate license renewal on time.
●Provide technical support for Pearson Vue of behalf PA board to receive exam marks and exam eligibility on time.
Worked closely with the Pearson Vue IT department to eliminate the data inconsistency.
Processed and provide Support for the ETL process, files from Pearson Vue will be transformed and loaded into PALS.
Eliminated the backed logged application from the older L2k system.
● Provided daily maintenance of web page and updates as per the Board requested.
● Developed key components of the web application with CRUD (create, read, update, delete) functionality.
● Setup and designed pages for L2k
● Provided technical support in the assurance of quality systems and system changes.
● Designed coded developed debugged and tested system specifications for conversion and development projects.