**** ******** ******* ***, *******, VA 22032
Seeking a position in the medical and health care field with an opportunity for advancement
Experienced medical professional, clinical and public health research studies
Interpreting and applying basic biological sciences and/or scientific principles, theories, concepts
Excellent management, leadership and communication skills
Brilliant and immensely knowledgeable clinical instructor with history of training newly hired nurses
Mastery over the theoretical concepts as well as the practical procedures involved in overall patient care
Mastery of public health process, education and training in public health with knowledge of behavior change theory through health promotion and infection control
Tremendous knowledge of the common queries of students/patients and their ideal solutions /answers
Performs flawlessly under pressure, when the lives of others are at risk.
Can lead a team and works in groups.
Excellent job performance.
Summary of Professional Background
9 years experience as medical instructor and director
5 years experience in public health( planning, supervision, strategic dealing with policy and regulation, health care services with preventive functions)
6 years experience as a specialist in neonatal intensive care unit in university hospital.
12 years experience as a general pediatric specialist in private hospital.
3years experience as a general practionar in private hospital.
3years experience as a medical representative in multinational pharmaceutical co.
1 year experience as an intern in university hospital.
Medical assisting program director, ECPI University Manassas, Virginia
April2016 – present
- Coordinate and supervise all activities within program.
- Evaluate the performance of all staff and provide opportunity for improvement.
- Be responsible for the overall achievement, welfare and conduct of students within the program
- Monitor student progress.
- Select, assign, supervise and evaluate of certificated and classified employees.
- Develop and evaluate curriculum and program
Medical Instructor, ECPI University Manassas, Virginia
Aug 2012 – April 2016
-Teaching classes for Medical Assistance and Nursing
-Teaching classes on Medical Terminology, Anatomy, and Physiology to medical assistants using an encouraging and enthusiastic approach.
- Achieving 100% pass of all my students, by using well prepared lecturing materials including PowerPoint slides, class notes, and handouts.
- Prepare and grade course exams.
Medical instructor, Sanford Brown College Mclean,Virginia
Oct 2010 – June2013
-Teaching classes for Medical Assistants
Medical Assistant, Burke Internal Medicine Burke, Virginia
Oct 2009 – Dec 2010
- Taking detailed medical history
- Withdrawal blood samples
- Conducting EKGs
- Provides technical assistance with some of the research studies conducted in the office
Neonatologist, Ain Shams University Hospital Cairo, Egypt
Sep 2003- Apr 2009
- Treatment of sick neonates.
- Supervision of protocol processing, infection control application
- Conducting clinical research trials in NICU
- Training of new residents.
- Resuscitation during newborn deliveries.
NICU SUPERVISOR/OWNER, Omnia Farag Hospital Cairo-Egypt
Aug 2005- May 2009
- Treatment of neonates in NICU
- Daily management and coordination of all working staff and patients care.
- Customer service.
- Setting up training for nurses and doctors.
- Pay roll.
- Schedule and delegation
- Pricing and cash handling.
- Problem solving and decision making.
General pediatric specialist: Vice Administrative Manager (Hospital share holder) El Horreya Hospital Cairo, Egypt
Nov. 1997 – Sep. 2003
- Treatment of infants and children in hospital clinic and wards.
- Daily management and coordination of all working staff and patients care
General practionar El Horreya Hospital Cairo, Egypt
July. 1994 – Nov. 1997
- Treatment of patients in the emergency room
- Assisting in treatment of patients in wards.
- Supervision and training of nurses
Medical representative Servier scientific office Cairo, Egypt
Mar. 1993 – Apr. 1995
-Propaganda of company drugs in private and general hospitals and clinics.
Intern Ain Shams University Hospital Cairo, Egypt
Mar. 1993 – Feb. 1994
- Practice in different branches of medicine
Medical reserve corps, Fairfax County, Virginia
July 2016 – present
- Assist with activities to improve public health in their community – increasing health literacy, supporting prevention efforts and eliminating health disparities
- Involved in epidemiology studies, research and analysis
Physician Assistant, MLC Hope Clinic Virginia, USA
A volunteer-based, nonprofit organization, which provides free services for qualified patients
- Patient education and evaluation according to the public health theories and approaches and supervision of infection control application
- preserving and repairing the natural environment; including research and development, regulatory activities, testing and analysis of laboratory samples
- Collects, analyzes, interprets, and reports on how to improve health promotion
- Take patient’s medical history
- Conduct vital signs
- Withdraw blood samples
- Process blood samples and send it to the laboratory
- Translate from English to Arabic and vice versa
- Master degree of Public Health, Kaplan University USA (GPA 4.0) 2016
- B.S in medicine and surgery (M.D), Ain Shams University, Cairo Egypt 1992
- Master degree of Pediatrics, Ain Shams University, Cairo Egypt 1997
- RC review for USMLE exam 2010
Courses, certifications & Training
- Internship in CSB mental and behavioral health, Fairfax County 2015, 2016
- Human Rights: A guide for new CSB employees, Fairfax County 2016
- Program evaluation in public health, University of Washington 2016
- Antimicrobial resistance in Global health, USAID 2015
- Basic infectious disease concepts in epidemiology, University of Washington 2015
- Introduction to outbreak investigation, University of Washington 2015
- HIPAA privacy and security, Fairfax County 2015
- What is epidemiology in public health, University of Washington 2015
- Fostering change in health services, USAID 2014
- Management and evaluation fundamentals in Global health, USAID 2014
- CPR Certification, American Red Cross 2013
- NIH course in clinical research. Computer based clinical research course 2010
-Member of the American Public Health Association
-Member of American Medical Technologists
References Available Upon Request