Phone No: +91-961*******
• Hard working, dedicated and
• Basically a “learner” with a
diligent and “can do”
• Optimistic and result oriented
Fond of exploring new places,
Post – Semarjhal
Dist. – Kanpur Nagar
Wish to join an industry that enables me to efficiently use mytechnical as well as analytical skills and grows as a dynamic personality by constant learning, hard work and dedication by taking up challenging opportunities to build my career.
• B.TECH In Electrical Engineering From Axis Institute Of Technology With Aggregate 73%, (2019 Pass Out).
• POLYTECHNIC In Instrumentation & Control Govt. Polytechnic Kanpur (BTEUP) With Aggregate 67.8 %, (2013 Pass Out).
with an aggregate of 54% (U.P Board). .
with an aggregate of 71% (U.P Board). .
• Languages: Basic Knowledge of computer
• Operating System: Windows
• Software: MATLAB
Four week summer training in Panki Thermal Power
Powers Station, Panki Kanpur
The training complete in turbine and boiler.
Four week summer training in Hindustan Aeronautics limited, TAD Kanpur
Learn about the working of CNC machines and their
EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES AND ACHIEVEMENTS
• Actively participated in various debate competitions and other curriculum activities at School and College level.
• Presented seminar on the topic ‘Eye Directive Wheel Chair’.
• I have made “Password controlled door opener” minor project at college level
Father’s Name : Mr. Ram Krishna
Date of Birth : 02
Gender : Male
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Single
Proficiency : English, Hindi.
Major Project Smart garbage monitoring system using IOT Minor Project Password Controlled Door Opener
The project was undertaken during training at college, which comprised of an Micro controller and a divider circuit. DECLARATION
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge. I understand that if any information given above is found false/incorrect, my candidature is liable to be rejected. Place: Kanpur
Date: (Vivek Pal)