IamSadiqHussainandwouldliketosubmitmyresumeforyourreview.Withmystrongunderstandingof accountingprinciplesfrom bothmyeducationalandprofessionalbackground,aswellasmysuperior administrativeandorganizationalskills,Ifeelconfidentinmyabilitytosignificantlybenefityourcompany. Fromachievingstrongknowledgeofconductingfinancialresearchtoanalyzingriskreports,mybackground infinancialplanningforamajorfirm haspreparedmetoexcelinthisrole.Additionally,Ipossess complementaryabilitiesinfinancialsoftwareandbudgetbalancing.Withasolidfoundationinaccounting andfinance,myuniqueskillsetmakesmereadytothriveinthisposition.Iam lookingforwardto challengingandrewardingandso,Iherebywanttoapplyforanyrelatedvacancyaspermyprofileandhave attachedmyresumeforyourkindreference.
Bothduringmygraduationandprofessionaltenuretillnow,Ihaveindulgedmyselfinactivitiesinvolving professionalsandindividualsfromvariousfields.Ihavealsodepictedteamworkandleadershipskills representingmyorganizationandindividuallyhandlingmeetingswithclients.Iamlookingforwardtobea partofyourorganization.
SADIQ HUSSAIN KOLIYARIWALA
Street No. 98, Hawally
+965 - 60757500
Career Objective -
Intend to build a career with a leading organization, with hard work and determination as stepping stones to success and a constant search for excellence and perfection. I am willing to work as a key player in challenging and creative environment with committed and dedicated people. Visa Status - Residency Visa No.18 (Transferable)
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
JIVANTA CHILDREN'S HOSPITALS (A UNIT OF JIVANTA HOSPITALS PVT LTD) - INDIA April 2015 to September 2019
• Working in Tally ERP 9 & Dataman Aarogya Software.
• Coordinate and complete annual audits.
• Reconcile the accounts Receivables and payables to ensure that all payments are accounted properly on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis.
• Timely deposition of all government dues including GST, TDS, VAT and Service tax.
• Analyse financial information and summarize financial status.
• Payroll Processing.
• Liasoning with financial manager and auditor to improve financial process.
• Bank statement reconciliations.
SEVEN STEP VENTURES PVT LTD - INDIA
June 2014 to March 2019
• Working in Tally ERP 9.
• Proper filing of all bills and maintaining all files.
• Revenue and expenditure variance analysis.
• Cash forecasting and payment scheduling.
• Verify and reconcile Accounts receivable and payable.
• Capital assests reconciliations.
• Support month-end and year-end close process.
• Liasoning with financial manager and auditor to improve financial process. ACCOUNTANT
OLIVOS BAKERY AND CAFE (A UNIT OF OLIVOS HOSPITALITY) - INDIA June 2014 to March 2015
• Proper entry of all bills and vouchers in tally ERP 9 software.
• Assist with tax audits and tax returns.
• Prepare financial statements and produce budgets according to schedule.
• Daily cash collection from counter and deposition in bank.
• Timely deposition of all government dues including VAT and TDS.
• Audit Liasoning.
CREDIT AND OPERATION EXECUTIVE
RAKESH PORWAL AND ASSOCIATES - INDIA
October 2012 to March 2014
• Check all loan files as per the credit policy and KYC documents as per product policy.
• Maintain file processing & file movement
• Preparing daily file processing tracker as per credit requirement.
• Handling Operation (Disbursement).
• Coordinate with the credit mangers & operation managers, sales managers, sales executives and DSA.
M.Com in Business Administration in Business Administration Mohan Lal Sukhadiya University - India
July 2015 to June 2017
B.com in Accounts and Statistics in Accounts and Statistics Mohan Lal Sukhadiya University - India
June 2012 to May 2015
High School in Commerce
Central Academy Senior Secondary School - India
March 2012 to March 2015
Cash Forecasting (4 years), Financial Planning (3 years), Accounting (5 years), Cash Budgeting (4 years), Tally ERP 9 (5 years), Bank Reconciliation Statement (4 years), Assisting Tax Audits and Tax Returns (4 years), TDS, GST, VAT and Service Tax Compliance (4 years), Accounts Receivables and Payables (4 years), Financial Statements Preparation (5 years), MS Office (4 years), Payroll Processing
(3 years), Audit Compliance (4 years)
• Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices and standards.
• Financial planning & payment scheduling.
• Accounts Recievable / Payable.
• Advanced computer skills on MS office, accounting softwares and databases including Tally ERP 9.
• Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
• Cash forecasting, capital assests reconciliations, payroll & utilities, financial budgeting. Extra-Curricular Activity -
• Actively participated in the inter school Cricket and Football tournament. Personal Details -
• Father's Name - Mr. Altaf Ali Koliyariwala
• Date of Birth - 22nd October 1993
• Nationality - Indian
• Languages known - English and Hindi
• Marital Status - Single