Snr. Business Analyst/ Agile Program Analyst
(M.B.A, PMI-ACP, CSM, CA, LSSYG)
OBJECTIVE: l am a multi-disciplinary professional aiming to secure a position as Senior Business Analyst; Agile Product Owner; Change Analyst in a dynamic organization. I have over 10 years’ experience spread across Business and Strategy analysis, Change Analysis, Agile Program Management and Financial Planning. I work with PMO teams delivering enterprise- level program analysis as well as assisting in the execution of programs, solutions, and Agile product portfolios across Technology (IT), Banking, Insurance sectors. Work Experience
Snr. Business Analyst
RIANTA SOULUTIONS INC. - Ottawa, ON
October 2018 to Present
Rianta - Is a Semiconductor IP Development company, offering ASIC IP Cores, SoC, Engineering Verification and Design Services covering Ethernet: Security: DEEP Learning Acceleration IP Dev space - www.riantasolutions.com
• Collaborating with program management office (PMO) to develop corporate plan, business cases for programs, strategic road-maps, capacity planning and resource allocation for R&D IP products
• Estimating product development cost (Budget), product value analysis, EAC, ROI, risk, and impacts resulting in prioritization of programs/ initiatives and resource allocation company-wide
• Eliciting, analyzing, modeling requirements and recommending solution options. Analyze Change and identify solutions and requirements as a business customer
• Eliciting and collaborating with VP Engineering and other stakeholders to model program organization, procure Agile tooling & licenses utilization and Engineering assignments
• Modeling Agile Philosophy and adoption by experimenting and facilitating change processes via forecasting and release planning, retro sessions, Scrum of Scrum meetings and Agile analysis
• Radiating information to track progress, impediments, project risks and resource needs
• Supporting technical, compliance and regulatory product documentations, KPI’s and presentations
• Preparing financial Plans, defining performance criteria, presenting corporate performance updates including board presentations, visibility on project progress and insights
• Preparing program budget /resource forecasting and completed the closure of cad$2.0m innovation R&D funding as well as implementing relevant business rules for IP programs funding
• Pioneer and facilitating performance monitoring via structured QBR/Monthly Performance Reviews. Call Center Agent and Customer Insights Analysis
ALORICA Inc - Montréal, QC and Millennium Process Group, Ottawa February 2018 to September 2018
• Analyzing CRM data and presenting customer insights
• Following business rules and rendering daily reports
• Resolving client’s complaints
• Attending to inbound calls, cross selling and up-selling products and services E: email@example.com
Regional Manager, Agricultural Banking
KEYSTONE BANK LIMITED - Lagos, NG
November 2016 to November 2017
KEYSTONE BANK is one of the leading commercial Banks in Nigeria with 150 branches
• Successfully Implemented the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Anchor Borrower program in the region
• Acquired new customers and grew new Agric risk asset portfolio from =N=180m to =N=475m in 8 months
• Re-positioned the Regional Agric business via disciplined execution of sector business strategy and research
• Participated in new hire interviews, facilitate change initiatives, training and build team morale for optimal performance
• Prepare monthly/quarterly divisional performance presentations, business cases and propositions for management consideration
Snr. Analyst, Business Strategy
KEYSTONE BANK LIMITED - Lagos, NG
June 2012 to October 2016
• Completed Project B.R.A.T 13: This was a digital branch pilot program deploying lean process and technology. This initiative resulted in reduction of total cost of branch operation (TCO) by average of 3.5% annually.
• Completed ATM Channel Optimization for the Bank: Channel fees increased by 8% in the 1st 2 years of implementation
• Completed Digital banking integration with T24 Core Banking Platform: This is an Epic initiative towards realization of the strategic intent of delivering ‘Convenient Banking’ promise.
• Assisted and Completed divestment program for Keystone Bank- Liberia and Uganda subsidiaries
• Developed business case and implementation road-map for the roll out of Keystone Bank ‘Anchor Borrower Program’ nation-wide (Agro-Dev scheme).
• Served as a business strategy partner for Abuja & North commercial directorate - reporting to the ED
• Responsible for facilitating and coordinating regional planning, quarterly monthly business performance review (QBR/MPR) and providing board-level decision support, business analysis and board presentations on regular basis.
Snr. Manager, Corporate Planning & Strategy
INDUSTRIAL AND GENERAL INSURANCE (IGI) PLC - Lagos, NG May 2008 to June 2012
IGI is a leading Insurance Conglomerate with presence in Life and General Snr. Manager, Corporate Planning and Primary Mortgage sectors with a footprint in East & Central Africa.
• Completed and championed the implementation of enterprise-wide performance management processes, using the balanced scorecard and cascade KPI across 7 subsidiaries, business units and individuals
• Led and completed several M&A projects. I was responsible for research, change analysis for M&A acquisition opportunities, buy-side due diligence, business valuations and initial post-acquisition strategy within Nigeria and in Democratic Republic of Congo, Rwanda, and Ghana
• Assist the Director of Corporate Planning & Strategy in planning and subsidiaries coordination: Plan business analysis work, logistics and prepare elicitation templates towards the conduct of strategy workshop and performance review sessions
• Perform key analysis using several BA Techniques/tools such as business strategy canvass, context diagram, SWOT analysis, Porters 5 forces analysis, stakeholders map, root-cause and risk management analysis, M&A, facilitate lesson learned, financial analysis, organization model, process modeling to support enlightened decision making.
• Developed and obtained Executive management approval for new Estacode policy, organizational restructuring, group investment policy and revolving claims fund/reserve propositions.
• Served as a liaison program manager for the implementation of ERP integration Business Systems Analyst
ROBERT ADE-ODIACHI & CO - Lagos, NG
January 2005 to April 2008
Robert Ade-Odiachi & Co. (RAO) now transform as SIAO PARTNERS
• Collaborate with stakeholders to elicit functional, non-functional and transition requirements for clients new accounting system automation project.
• Developed project implementation timeline, track issues and liaise with developers to ensure timely resolution.
• Analyze requirements and design solution options and recommend suitable Sage accounting Software module that meets clients current and future business needs
• Documents Use Cases, acceptance criteria/test plan and evaluate solution performance in line with SLA
• Monitor product execution and user adoption, collaborating with client and other stakeholders across to identify and prioritize metrics for tracking progress and system performance
• Support system installation, data conversion, system integration, deliver user training and Go-live. Additional Information:
Competencies: Strategic-portfolio-Products planning, Agile Product delivery, Scrum-Agile process facilitation and Coaching, Elicitation workshop facilitation, Stakeholder engagement, Requirements and System analysis, Solution modeling and implementation, Financial Planning, Innovation research funding program management, M&A due diligence/valuation, Subsidiaries/group coordination, Value management, research, Data mining/ Business Intelligence. Methodologies: Agile thinking. Deep Knowledge of Scrum, Lean, XP, Kanban, Agile product/project management framework, Change management as well as Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and IP Development Lifecycle.
Hands-on experience in Strategic planning and initiative execution framework. Productivity Tools: Google sheet, Google slides, and Ms Word, Microsoft Project, Actitime tracking Software, QuickBook, Webex, JIRA, Tableau, Visio, Slack, Access, Outlook, SharePoint, business analysis (BA) and other strategic analysis tools/techniques Education
Credentials Evaluated to Canadian Equivalence by World Educational Services (WES) Masters of Business Administration (M.B.A – Strategic Management Major) University of Lagos
Bachelors of Science (BSc. Honors in Accounting and Finance) University of Lagos Lagos
2003 with Upper Hon. Division
PMI Agile Certified Practioner (PMI-ACP)
July 2019 to June 2022
Project Management Institute
Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
October, 2019 – October 2021
Scrum Alliance.org : Agile Pain Relief Consulting, Ottawa. Canada Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (LSSYB)
September 2018 to 2022
Six Sigma Global Institute, USA
Balanced Scorecard Professional (BSP)
July 2010 to Present
The Balance Scorecard Institute in Conjunction with George Washington University, USA Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA)
May 2006 to Present
The Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria (ICAN) CBAP - Certified Business Analysis Professional (in view)