Daang Hari Road, Molino IV,
Bacoor City 4102, Cavite, Philippines
+63 2 635 6117
● 35 Years Old
● Status - Married
● Birthday - Sept. 17, 1982 Architectural & Civil Quantity Surveyor April 2011 - Present
● Place of Birth - Cabanatuan City, SAUDI ARABIAN BAYTUR CONSTRUCTION CO. LLC. Nueva Ecija, Philippines ● Review design engineering drawing and specification and ensure the
● Passport# - EC0961582 correctness of transfer of drawing details to ground.
● Religion - Roman Catholic ● Valuing tender contract documents.
● Languages - Tagalog, English ● Preparation of estimation Quantities for Architectural & Civil Works and reporting with Project Control Manager
SOFTWARES ● Coordination with other descipline in conflict design and Technical Issues.
● Microsoft Words & Excel ● Preparation of Bill of Materials in order to purchase items.
● Auto CAD - 2007 ● Coordination with the Sub-contractor with regards Site work Progress
● Windows 7 & 8 Server & Estimation quantities for Payment Application.
● Site visit or inspection for the site completed work progress of Sub- SKILLS contractors works.
● Preparation of Monthly company Invoice receipts for documentation
● Architectural Manual Drafting to accounting process. Design & Technique
● Can do Scale Model or Miniture Quantity Surveyor / Cost Estimator January 2006 - April 2010 for house and High rise Building. SSI METAL CORPORATION
● Costing preparation. ● Receiving Bid plans from the client & attending Bid Meetings.
● Study and conceptualize for client-issued drawings for costing. HOBBIES ● Monitoring of Project expenses & cost control project report with Manager.
● Preparation of Bill of Materials for Bid Project and On-going Projects material
● Biking needed in order to purchase.
● Malling ● Preparation of Quantity Take-off for material in fabrication.
● Swimming ● Coordination with the Sub-contractor & Suppliers for technical Issues.
● Manual Drafting (Sketching)
● Watching Movies Quantity Surveyor / Cost Estimator / Site Supervisor Nov. 2004 - Dec. 2005 BUILTWELL CONSTRUCTION & IRON WORKS
PROJECT (Handled) ● Assist in obtaining & reviewing information & approval for processing of shop Dwg, product data.
● Do the materials take-off base on the approved drawing for Projects.
● King Khalid University Medical City ● Coordination with the Clients selection and technical according to design matters. Phase II - Male Campus-Abha City, K.S.A. ED ● Project site supervision for work progress and reporting to the manager.
● KKU - Utility Tunnel Completion
Proj. - Phase II & Sport City-Abha City, K.S.A.
● The St. Francis Shangri-la Place Tower
01 & 02 (65 Storey Hise Rise Condominium) BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ARCHITECTURE 1999 - 2004 Mandaluyong City, Manila, Philippines Araullo University - Bitas, Cabanatuan City 3100
● NAIA - Ninoy Aquino Int'l Airport Nueva Ecija, Philippines Terminal-03-Paranaque City, Manila, Ph
● U.S. Embassy Bldg. - Philippines
Roxas Boulevard, Manila, Philippines
● SM Mall of Asia & SM North Edsa
Bay City, Pasay & Quezon City, Manila, Philippines Available upon request To acquire a position in a company that would provide me an opportunity to enhance my skills
& abilities to share my knowledge and to expose me to responsibilities and challenges that will satisfy my desire for professional and personal development. To maximize project margin and add value to the construction process by proactive involvement in procurement, cost management and reporting. To carry out monthly financial reviews on projects and forecast final out turn values for cost, sales and margin.
IVAN CARLO V. DELA PAZ