(ROSE ABENA YAWSON)
Address: (C/O Luke Kwesi Yawson Box 23086, Qatar Aluminum)
Telephone: +974-******** )
• Very responsible and hardworking, determined, dependable and trustworthy.
• An accomplished, versatile and results-driven professional with a proven track record.
• Ability to work in a multidisciplinary and team oriented environment.
• Fast learner and self-motivator.
Now looking to secure a challenging and rewarding new role within the company, where skills, knowledge and expertise gained throughout previous experience can be transferred across and utilized to best effect for the benefit of the organization.
Vigilant and keen Observer.
Hardworking and team player.
Good Communication Skills.
Proven ability to work under little or no Supervision.
Demonstrated ability to assess situation and respond appropriately.
YEAR COMPANY POSITION
2017 –2019. Almarjan hospitality services diploid @Gems American Academy. Bus Attendant & Support teaching assistant
• Greet parents & students as they board the bus and assist them in finding their assigned seats
• Prepare reports such as attendance, schedules and student misconduct and ensure that it is handed over to authorized personnel at the end of the day. Duties, such as escorting younger or special needs students to and from the bus as well as keeping route sheets, incident reports and attendance records.
• Assist students with their bags and lunchboxes by ensuring that they are docked in designated places in the bus
• Provide assistance to students in fastening their seatbelts and ensure that they are properly strapped in throughout the journey
• Oversee student behavior within the bus and intervene during untoward incidents such as bullying
Reinforce lessons presented by teacher by reviewing material with students one on one or in small groups
Enforce school and class rules to help teach students proper behavior
Help teachers with recordkeeping, such as tracking attendance and calculating.
Help teachers prepare for lessons by getting materials ready or setting up equipment, such as computers
Help supervise students in class, between classes, during lunch and recess, and on field trips
YEAR COMPANY POSITION
2015 – 2016 Qatar Inter. Beauty Academy Customer Service/Beauty Specialist
Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customers complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem:
Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions, suggesting information about other products and service.
Open customer account by recording account information.
Check and order supplies.
Keep notes of clients medicals histories and treatment programs.
Providing First Aid whenever required.
Educational Background & Qualification
YEAR INSTITUTION QUALIFICATION
Sept 2015 – Nov 2016 Qatar Inter. Beauty Academy Diploma
2011 – 2015 Mesaieed International Sch, (British Curriculum) IGCSE
2010 – 2011 Middle East International Sch, (American Curriculum)
Withsands East International Sch (Ghana)
• Microsoft Word
Language Speaking Writing
English Very Good Very Good
Arabic Good Basic
Asante Very Good Very Good
Date of birth: 06, August 1996
Marital Status: Single
I successfully undertook a reception and hospitality role to official Bayern Munich Football players
I successfully played a leading role in a Ooredoo TV commercial to depict professionalism on the street of New York.
I undertook a leadership training course
Hobbies and Interest
dancing and singing.