Md Mahmudul Hasan
Depot Manager (August, 2010 – August, 2019)
United Dhaka Tobacco Company Ltd. (Concern of Japan Tobacco International) Company Location: Kushtia, Bangladesh
• Warehouse management.
• Subordinate warehouse staff management.
• Ensure Customer satisfaction.
• Solve customer problems.
• Try to fulfil customer requirements.
• Assist marketing officer to sell final product of tobacco to customers.
• Have knowledge to sort different product in shelf.
• Market price and COP analysis.
• Carry out administrative duties, manage budget, update information and prepare reports.
• Tobacco purchase. Process and storage.
1. Bachelor degree in Agriculture [B.S.Ag]
University of Rajshahi, Rajshahi., Bangladesh
Dept.: Agronomy and Agricultural Extension, Passing Year: 2010 2. Higher Secondary School Certificate [H.S.C]
Govt. Science College, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Group: Science, Passing Year: 2003
3. Secondary School Certificate [S.S.C]
Sujapur High School,Fulbari, Dinajpur, Bangladesh
Group: Science, Passing Year: 2001
Resume\ mahmudul\Page 2 of 2
Computer Competence and Language Preference
Basic Application: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Illustration and Internet browsing. CLB- 7 in IELTS. Bangla is native.
Father’s name : Md. Ohidul Haque
Mother’s name : Ramisa khatun
Date of birth : 5th January, 1985
Residency : Permanent Resident of Canada
SIN : 594-668-642
Motor Driving license : KS0005645CL0005, BRTA, Kushtia,Bangladesh . Passport No : EB 0470683
• Very comfortable working with group of people but able to work independently.
• Good with following instructions.
• Excellent communication skills with others.
• Enjoy new experience.
• Have instant decision-making capability.
Reference: upon request