I’m an experienced Accountant & Cashier, Professor of finance, accounting and financial mathematics, looking for a new opportunity within a well-established and reputable organization in Qatar. My objective is to get a suitable role where my skills and professional experience will contribute effectively in administrative support in a prestigious organization.
o Master’s Degree in Finance and Banking
University of Economics and Management of Jenduba – Tunisia (2015) o Bachelor degree in Finance
University of Economics and Management of Jenduba – Tunisia (2012) o High School Certificate (Specialty: Economics/Business & Management) Secondary School of BouSalem –Tunisia (2009)
Feb 2015-Jun 2018
Professor of Finance, accounting and financial mathematics University of Economics and Management Jendubah –Tunisia. I’ve been in charge of the following:
As Professor of Accounting:
• Initiate students to the basic principles of accounting namely: the concept of account, balance sheet, net book, newspaper, ledger, balance, charges, products ...
• Register some of the company's day-to-day operations such as commercial buying and selling operations by taking into consideration the different kinds of commercial and financial reductions, the accounting of the value tax added, payment methods, packaging accounting and finally staff costs.
• Prepare students with the necessary skills in accounting, business, management…etc.
• Professor of Mathematics (financial mathematics): financial analysis, interest clarification and analysis, financing capacity and measurements, ability to analyze figures, calculate interest, amortization…
• Teaching banking terms, financial management, international finance, security analysis, management companies’ status, budgeting, companies’ financial assessment …etc.
January 2013- until December 2014
Cashier at LAINO Co. (BouSalem, Tunisia)
• Receive payment from customers
• Handle cash, credit or check transactions with customers
• Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support.
• Count money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change
• Presenting and delivering information to potential clients.
• Generating daily sales reports.
• Follow Company’s policies and procedures
• Time management
June 2012 – until December 2012
Accounting & Finance Agent
Tunisian Post Jendubah –Tunisia.
• Examining expenses submitted by employees
• Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments from accounts payable
• Creating company financial reports with the above information included
• Analyzing data collected in order to determine the state of the company’s financial health
• Examining the proficiency of the software programs used to organize data
• Generating financial reports that display the company’s profits, equity and cash flow
• Generating statistical reports using STATA & EVIEWS systems. Skills
• Solving problems in the field of finance by using mathematical methods like probability, statistics and economics theory
• Initiate students to the basic principles of accounting
• Register some of the company's day-to-day operations
• Prepare detailed reports of conclusions and recommendations.
• Generate financials reports using statistical systems such as STATA and EVIEWS
• Patience, confidence, dedication and ability to form relationships.
• Time management, administration and organizational skills.
• Exceptional writing and editing skills.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Detail and results oriented.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Flexible with ability to manage multiple projects with demanding deadlines.
• Familiarity with social media.
• Strong proficiency in MS Office.
Courses in EFE « Finding a job is a job » (2012).
Professional internship at Tunisian Post (09/2011). Technical Skills
o Payroll Bureau
Arabic: Mother Tongue
English: Very Good
French: Very Good.
Shopping Traveling Reading Social Media Technology REFERENCES
References are available on request.