Strong oral business communication skills are required for my daily persuasive and informative presentations to perspective and existing clients. As a subset of those requirements, my writing abilities are transposed into scripts and literature for commercial and marketing campaigns. To obtain successful results, I must conduct market research and competitive analysis for those business discussions. PROFESSIONAL HISTORY
NEXSTAR MEDIA GROUP (March 2019 – Present)
1917 N. Meridian Road, Rockford, Illinois 61107
Account Executive and Marketing Consultant
Social media and account management while making creatives for established agencies. Finding new prospects and convincing potential clients of the merits of television advertising. Managing accounts and producing new creatives through digital advertisement and marketing campaigns.
• Implements strategies to consistently grow revenue and exceed revenue goals.
• Establishes credible relationships with local business community.
• Makes sales calls on existing and prospective clients.
• Maintains assigned accounts and develops new accounts.
• Prepares and delivers sales presentations to clients.
• Explains to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
• Provides clients with information regarding rates for advertising placement in all media.
• Develops advertising schedules with clients and station personnel responsible for placing advertising into station media.
• Works with clients and station personnel to develop advertisements. EDGEBROOK DERMATOLOGY: MEDICAL, AESTHETIC & LASER CENTER (August 2018 – February 2019) 1639 N. Alpine Road, Rockford, Illinois 61107
Sales and Marketing Executive
Coordinate and direct aspects of the organization’s business and marketing development policies, objectives, and Initiatives, while providing a wide degree of creativity for ads, brochures, and events.
• Integrated and introduced new CRM system to track customer interactions and manage relationships with buyers.
• Worked with a team to build strong communication skills with customers to create opportunities and secure orders.
• Responsible for developing new market strategies, assessing new markets, and analyzing business opportunities.
• Identify new customers and markets, develop approaches to market, identify prospects, prepare proposals, and work with suppliers and drug representatives.
• Created a loyalty program with events for customer appreciation and to generate new leads.
• Developed a logo and graphics for ads placed on Facebook, Instagram, Google, and their website.
• Generated videography to technically explain processes and treatment options.
• Coordinate and direct aspects of the organizations business and marketing development policies, objectives, and initiatives, while providing a wide degree of creativity for ads, brochures, and events. GRUNOS DIAMONDS: ROLEX DEALER (March 2018 – August 2018) 801 N. Perryville Road, Rockford, Illinois 61107
Sales Development Certified Rolex Sales Expert William Henry Enthusiast Jeweler and Sales Personnel
Advanced in sales techniques and ongoing product knowledge to build and maintain clientele. This was critical to develop sales and provide a superior customer experience.
• Quickly comprehended the technical requirements of gemology for selling purposes.
• Creatively designed jewelry elements based on customer concepts and visionary ideas.
• Tripled sales goal within first month and continued to exceed goals.
• Drew and modified customers' concepts through CAD. MACY'S: FINE JEWELRY (May 2017 – August 2017)
7200 Harrison Avenue, Rockford, Illinois 61112
Jeweler and Sales Personnel
Proactive Sales Watch & Jewelry Sizing Customer Satisfaction Demonstrated superior product knowledge to customers to build clientele. Responsible for providing outstanding customer service, while meeting weekly sales goals.
• Developed clientele to achieve personal sales and build a solid customer base for future opportunities.
• Participated in sale driving events including trunk shows to maximize profits.
• Assisted customers in all aspects of the service experience.
• Proficient in the use of POS and MPOS systems.
YMCA OF ROCK RIVER VALLEY: SWEDISHAMERICAN RIVERFRONT YMCA (May 2016 – August 2016) 200 Y Blvd, Rockford, IL 61107
Certified Swim Instructor
Teacher CPR Certification Customer Service
Educated children and adults of all swimming levels, while providing excellent service and care to ensure the safety of all participating swimmers.
• CPR certification through Jeff Ellis & Associates and American Red Cross.
• Ability to act immediately and appropriately to secure the safety of patrons in the event of an emergency.
• Evaluate student performance against the company’s skill level system. EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
2018-19 Rock Valley College Rockford, Illinois
- Associates Degree
- Organizational Psychology
2016 -18 - Northern Illinois University Dekalb, Illinois
- Organizational Psychology
2011-15 Boylan Catholic High School Rockford, Illinois 2012 MSOE Milwaukee School of Engineering Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Biomedical Engineering Program
- Nursing Advancement Program
2010 Scholarship to Northern Illinois University DeKalb, Illinois
- Bernard Harris Science Program
- (STEM) Engineering Science Program
- Northern Illinois GetWise Program
2010 Scholarship to University of Iowa Iowa City, Iowa
- Belin-Blank Center Startalk
- Chinese Language Program
2009 Northern Illinois University GetWise Program DeKalb, Illinois
(STEM) Middle School Engineering Program