ESHIET. CHRISTOPHER .E.
BUGUMA, TIPPER GARAGE JUNCTION DUTSE
ABUJA FCT NIGERIA
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
OBJECTIVE: An enthusiastic and very dynamic individual seeking for roles that can challenge and utilize my skills and talents also increasing my ability in contributing effectively to the success and growth of a dynamic organization.
Very innovative mind and ability.
Dependable team player willing to assume high levels of responsibility with little or no supervision.
Computer literate with internet knowledge fully utilized.
Date of birth: 14th August 1984
Marital status: Single
State of origin: Akwa Ibom State
L.G.A. Nsit Ibom
Housing Estate Primary School Calabar, CRS 1988-92
Community Technical College Calabar, CRS 1993-98
Laro Computer Training and Consultancy, Port Harcourt 2000
Community Secondary School Elibrada, Emuohia Rivers State. 2003
Ad’mas Digital Technology Nig. Limited, Port Harcourt 2006
Abia State Polytechnic Aba, Abia State 2008-2010
Abia State Polytechnic Aba, Abia State 2013-2015
HND: Computer Science ( Result Awaiting)
OND: Computer Science
Advanced Diploma: Computer Engineering
Certificate: Desktop Publishing
National Technical Certificate (N.T.C.) in Automobile Maintenance
Peachtree Accounting Software
Tally 9 ERP Accounting Software
1999-2000 Security Personnel (spy), Daewoo Nig. Ltd. (DN31) Abam Ama Jetty Okirika, (Belema Gas Project)
2001-04 Data Entry Clerk/Supervisor, Barracuda Bar & Grill
11 King Perekule Street Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Responsibilities: Evaluation of staff performance
Monitoring and maintaining casual staff
General Administrative work
2005-06 Mate (Electrical Dept.), Hyundai Heavy Industries Company (HHI, BTIP)
(Prince Stainless Enterprises) Bonny Island, Rivers State.
2006-07 Café IT Technician / Supervisor, Ts Dot Net Cyber Café, 135 Aker Junction Iwofe/COE Rd, Rumuolumeni Town Obalga, Rivers State.
2007-10 Bar Manager/Cost Controller, Grand Tasties Company
137 Azikiwe Road Aba, Abia State.
Responsibilities: 1. Contribute to the development and production of the company annual business plan.
2. Identifying strategic cost reduction initiatives.
3. Ensuring that the department’s operations are within the approved budget limit.
4. Support improved profitability without compromising standards.
5. Ensure that transparency, honesty and accountability are embedded in procurement team
2011-13 Club Supervisor: Luxury City Hotels & Towers (Icons Lounge & Fitness Club)
84b Aba-Owerri Rd Aba, Abia State.
2013-16 Manager: Luxury City Royale Hotel/Icons Lounge & Fitness Club, 84b Aba-Owerri Road Aba, Abia State.
Responsibilities: 1. Monitor staff performance to ensure that guests are happy and that the hotel is well run.
2. Minimize wastage of materials and energy through careful monitoring of staff.
3. Assist in the development and writing of Housekeeping departmental standards and improved processes.
4. Check all work given to the Room Assistants, Linen Porters and Maintenance throughout the day to ensure standards are being adhered to.
5. Ensure all Maintenance work in Bedrooms, Laundry and Public Areas are rectified prior to releasing rooms back to front desk.
2016 Manager: Regview Restland Limited, H4 Kachia Road By Command Junction Kaduna South, Kaduna State.
Responsibilities: 1. Regularly Inspect guest rooms, public areas, recreational area for cleanliness, appearance and also to make sure these areas are kept as per the hotels standard.
2. Ensuring that accommodation is clean, well maintained and attractively presented.
3. Directly manage the Housekeeping department and also oversee front office operations in the absence of Front office manager/supervisor.
4. Ensures strict compliance with hotels policies and processes.
2017– Jan 2018 Manager: Green Park Hotel Limited, Plot 16 Sultan Dasuki Road by 22, Kubwa, Abuja FCT.
Reading, Football, Gym and Listening to Music
Elder. Mike Uko, General Manager, Luxury City Hotels & Towers
No. 39 Ogbonna Road Aba, Abia State 070*-***-****
Mr. Nwazue Onuzurike, Managing Director
Value-point Consultancy Ltd
No. 15 Omama Layout BTA Road
Umuahia, Abia State. 080********
Elder, Chucks Nwosu, HOD. Computer Science Department
Abia State Polytechnic, Aba
Umungazi, Abia State. 080*-****-***