University of San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
M.S Computer Science August 2019 – Currently
• Relevant Coursework: Principles of Software of Development, Algorithms B.S Major: Computer Science Minor: Mathematics August 2016 – May 2019
• Overall GPA: 3.53
• Dean’s Honor List, Parasol Foundation Scholarship NOTABLE PROJECTS
Reactful – ML Real-time Analytics (group) January 2019 – May 2019
• A Python2.7 based serverless application on GCP, testing with BigQuery in real-time analyze the user events, and interacts with Machine Learning Model
• Design the optimal architecture for low latency, real-time data processing A Fully Functional Search Engine (self) January 2018 – May 2018
• The Java based search engine implemented inverted index data structure.
• Optimized program by parallelizing search algorithm.
• Implemented a web crawler to grab html pages and index them. Cryptanalytic Toolkit (self) September 2018
• A Python based cryptanalytic toolkit to analyze the statistical properties of files.
• Implement analysis techniques of determining frequency distribution of characters and n-grams to break poly-alphabetic ciphers.
Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA September 2019 9th SVIEF Volunteer (9/7-9/8)
• Worked in registration group, helped to check-in and provided consulting services. University of San Francisco, San Francisco, CA August 2018 Teaching Assistant
• Delegate tasks based on skill set to team members
• Presented Alice, Python, HTML, Processing and App Inventor to workshop attendees University of San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
The Visualization and Graphics Lab August 2017 – December 2017
• Discuss the current developments in the field of computer graphics and data visualization
• Conduct research on novel data visualization techniques to represent data and evaluate the ability of individuals to comprehend that data SKILLS
• BurpSuite, openstego, Wireshark, kali-linux, Jupyter Notebook, GCP
• Fluent in Mandarin.