to see my visual portfolio
I am a product manager,
designer, innovator, strategist,
and explorer. I pride myself in
cross pollinating the Eastern and
Western culture to innovate and
create exciting, new ideas,
solutions, and strategies.
2905 Inverness Cliffs Dr,
• Develop a product roadmap and through Strategy, Execution, and User Feedback, take a product from conception (design or idea) to consumer consumption (on the shelf). Work with cross- functioning departments to make stakeholder’s vision of a product into actionable items for the team. Constantly strive to enhance efficacy in the flow and process of product.
• Experienced in multiple data and project management tools such as FileMaker, SAP, Wrike, and Asana.
• Margin Analysis – Analyse the various components of a product in order to lower product cost or find more effective supply chain system.
• Online Store Analysis – Using user feedback and market research, assemble the most visually pleasing and profitable assortment. Proper photos, marketing points, SEO, Inventory Strategy are key in running an online store.
• Analysis on customer feedback on various platforms in conjunction with behavioural, demographic, and purchase studies aids in curating the most effective strategy.
• Study the trends around the industry and similar markets. Form a visual (usually PowerPoint) presentation to show the analysis and data available in the market.
• Fluent in the key Adobe Creative Suite programs such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom, and InDesign.
• User Experience is key to how consumers purchase product. A restaurant (company) can have the best food (product), but unless the interior design, music, and lighting align and complement the dish, the food will not taste as good as it should. Every product should be sold as an experience.
Activities & Honors
UAB Student Advisory Board
Amedysis Hospice Birmingham
UAB Honors College
UAB Event Committee
UAB Student Advisory Board
UAB Collat School of Business
UAB Golden Excellence
UAB IB Diploma Holder
August 2018 – Present – Product Manager
• Key Customers: The Home Depot, Target, Lowes, Menards, Ollie’s and many more
• Key Projects: The Home Depot CYOC (Create Your Own Cushion Program Launch), Complete Rebranding of Menards Assortment, Online Store Development for THD, Target, and Lowes, Product Photography Management.
• Management of vertical and horizontal integration sales and marketing strategies
• Communication with international supplier teams in China, Taiwan, and Turkey to facilitate sample development and quotes.
Red Line Consultants
June 2017 – August 2018
• Sales consultant of DirecTV and AT&T services
• Learned to be in front of people and sell a product UAB Student Affairs – Marketing Department
January 2017 – May 2017
• Create strategies for website design, layout, and functionalities to elevate ease of use and student engagement. Extensive research conducted to present the ideas and strategies to the marketing department.
Execute plans after being approved.
Juke Tunes LLC
Summer 2015 - Present
• App designed to transition music listeners from one-user based and monopolized to totally collaborative music experience.
• In a collaborative setting, whether it be a house party or at a coffee shop, every Juke Tunes user will be able to up vote on the playlist possibly being able to hear their selected song with the help of others in the same setting. EDUCATION
University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL May 2017 GPA: 3.5
BS in Marketing
• Fluent level of English and Korean and intermediate level of Spanish