Jescel Alip Rosauro
Senior Document Controller
Doha Metro Project – Red Line North Underground
ISG-JV / SALINI IMPREGILO
P.O Box 30637 Omar Al Mukhtar St. Doha
March 31, 2014 - till present
Sr. Quality Document Controller
• Provide Quality Assurance / Quality Control (QA/QC) audits of the hardcopy Document Control files and the Prolog electronic Document Control files
• Ensure the information and management control system is implemented in compliance with the Client’s standard; and is updated to reflect revisions to those standards. Maintain awareness of new Client and/or Program initiatives that may impact the control or distribution of information on the project.
• Responsible for implementation, management, and distribution of incoming documents electronically for review and approval in accordance with electronic Document Management System (eDMS)
• Ensures workload is evenly distributed and that tasks are suitable for each individual’s unique skill sets.
• Maintains document templates, project tracking logs, and databases through standard electronic formats.
• Develop and maintain document control processes such as filing and archive system and technical library for issuance, storage, retrieval and management of documents
• Provides guidance and advice on approved procedures, standardization and requirements associated with the document management system.
• Support audits (internal, external) in order to verify that regulatory and quality requirements have been met.
• Maintain proper organization and storage of documents and information for handling over to the clients
• Provide full admin support to the team
STEP-Deep Tunnel Sewer Contract T02 & TO3
IMPREGILO S.p.A - Abu Dhabi Branch
P.O Box 47849 Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
April 2011 - March 30, 2014
Quality Control Assistant
• Responsible for operating and maintaining the department document system, ensuring the availability of up to date information/data throughout the project. CONTACT
Bin Mahmoud, Al Reem
• Strong leadership abilities
• Team Player
• Works under pressure
• Filing and data archiving
• Proficient in Microsoft
• Problem solving and finding
• Basic knowledge in Autocad
• Social media knowledge
I am seeking challenging
position that best utilizes my skills,
vast experience and allows
opportunities for my personal
growth as well as to contribute and
be an asset for the development of
I have over 10 years of
experience working in the capacity
of Senior Document Controller and
worked with various companies. I
have worked with different
Document Management System and
Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communication Engineering College of Technological Sciences-Cebu
6000 Cebu City Philippines
S.Y. 1999 - 2004
• Prepare Weekly Quality Reports, Manage Daily Request for Inspection (RFI’s) processing, coordination and distribution from various sub-contractors to various disciplines for implementation.
• Provide and maintain Quality System during audits, tracking and reporting on document review progress
• Maintain proper documentation, of all internal audits, non-conformance reports and corrective actions
• Guide department project personnel in the utilization of the document control process
• Prepare and maintain segment delivery records in all site
• Actively participate in department activities and support to construction and engineering matters. DUBAI RAPID LINK CONSORTIUM (Dubai Metro Train)
Obayashi-Kajima-Yapi Merkezi Joint Venture
P.O. Box 182845 DUBAI
December 2007 – October 2010
Tunnel Bored Machine (TBM Department)
• Assist with the implementation, management and administration of the company integrated document management system
• Uploading and downloading documents / drawings from the system - ACONEX.
• Work in strict co-operation with the planning engineer to ensure project progress status integration
• Generating external transmittals for all technical documents / drawings distribution
• Issue document review register with document details and distribute with document for review.
• Liaise with the drawing office to ensure all drawings are printed, stamped, copied and filed.
• Prepare and arranging daily, weekly and monthly progress reports from the Engineers and Construction Manager.
• Keep and maintain records & files of Method Statement, Inspection Test Plan, and Material Approvals for immediate reference
• Assist HR and perform Administrative work as well.
• Collect and record the staff/worker timesheet for the Manpower report Utility Department
• Prepare progress report on the number of manpower and status at the site for weekly and monthly report submission.
• Prepare ACONEX letter, other documents and drawings to be submitted to the Authority (DEWA, RTA, Etisalat etc.) on the application of NOC’s for every activity requested by engineers arises at the site.
• Check, Update and keep NOC’s data.
DIAMOND FLOWER INSTRUMENT, Inc.
#100, Huan-Ho St., Shi-Chih City, Taipei Hsien, Taiwan, R.O.C. Surface Mount Technology Department (SMT)
June 2005 - May 2007
• Give a show around to the new employee when it is possible and explain all the facilities in the department.
• Responsible for the orientation and providing precise and accurate information about the department and the work of the new employee in a friendly and professional way.
• Double checking all the components before and during the processing period of the production.
• Responsible for the maintenance and repair of the feeder (any type)
• In-line inspector/in-line operator for any kinds of motherboards model.
• Can test (In-line Circuit Test) a specific mother board.
• Additional responsibilities such as taping excess components, preparing components for the next model.