Address Doha - Bin Mahmoud
Experienced Financial Officer with 5 years in the Financial Industries, Knowledgeable and innovative professional whose success is based on integrity exceptional customer service efficiency and ambition, available to fill a position with a reputable company.
Commercial Bank, Tunisia
• Prepare reports describing loan recommendations .
• Monitor daily credit operations and mentor junior officers .
• Verify interest fixing and syndication loans rollover .
• Accept or reject the staffs credit recommendations .
• Prepare written analyses on all loans .
• Identify problem loans .
• Assess Business risks and manage Credit functions .
• Continually update regulatory and banking knowledge through training .
• Checking daily reports .
• recommends strategies for problem credits in compliance with credit policy to optimize value .
• Reviews new credit products .
• Create a credit scoring model .
• Manage customer credit files .
• Monitor the credit granting and updating process .
• Assist senior-level credit officers with complex loan applications . 02/2015-05/2016
FOREX Trading Company, Tunisia
Assistant Finance Manager
• Assist with billing invoices.
• Maintain various budget worksheets throughout the year to help facilitate the annual budget preparation in the guidance of the manager.
• Manage cash flows.
• Supervise the financial transactions within and outside the company.
• Handle the day to day job performance of the staff members and manage the payroll activities in approval of the manager.
• Preparing and presenting financial reports for meetings and investors.
• Liaising with other departments and business units on a range of issues.
• Recommend and maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over Finance Department activities.
Insurance Costumer Service Representative,
• Confer with customers by telephone or in person in order to provide information about products and services, to take orders or cancel accounts, or to obtain details of complaints.
• Contact customers in order to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
• Complete contract forms, prepare change of address records, and issue service discontinuance orders, using computers.
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
• Order tests that could determine the causes of product malfunctions.
• Review insurance policy terms in order to determine whether a particular loss is covered by insurance.
• Solicit sale of new or additional services or products. Education
Institute of Higher Studies, Tunisia
Master's degree in Financial Engineering
Institute of Higher Commercial Studies, Tunisia
Bachelor degree in Finance
Arabic — Native speaker
English — Proficient
French — Proficient
Spanish — Pre-intermediate
Powered by TCPDF (www.tcpdf.org)