MAXIMILLIAN V. LADIA Architect
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Blk. 12 lot 5 Adams St. Cuesta Verde Subd. P1 Antipolo City, Philippines Mobile # [+966] 532848110 (KSA, Al-Khobar, current location) Landline # [+632] 696-08-58 (Phil.)
OBJECTIVE: To find a job that will greatly enhance my career in architectural design & construction management. A challenging position such as Quality Control, Design Coordinator and Detailer.
QUALIFICATIONS: My educational background, professional training and 20 years of experience in Architecture & Engineering Consultancy with fully involved in coordination to all discipline in construction management and client.
• I was assigned with task on various types of projects and be responsible to review and check shop drawings specification and contract document and standard quality performance in all aspect of architectural design job. To work with team under pressure on the spot decision to implement constructive solution by simple instruction in layman term with visual sketch drawing.
• Design detailing on various parts of building features and initiating corrective action and comments against any unpleasant object, unsafe or non-conformance on the specified requirements.
• Review and evaluate company profile of contractor, sub-contractor and supplier on their pre-qualification documents and legitimate enterprises.
• Planning and scheduling of activity program of the project must be monitored on going progress activities by coordination meeting to those involved parties for some construction management and technical issues to be resolved and responded.
• Areas of expertise covering all areas on the development of architectural detail design. Including plans, elevations and overall building structure and site development in fully functional environment. Such as Building design, Interior design and Landscaping. Reference book such as International Building Code Standard, Time Saver Building Types, Architectural graphics standard and other book references. Good computer skills like advance AutoCAD 2D and 3D basic, MS word, MS Excel and Freehand Drawings Sketch presentation.
• To design and check system of fabrication and installation of the following: architectural precast concrete wall paneling, curtain wall structural glazing on steel and aluminum frame, skylight space framing, aluminum wall paneling, tiles and stone wall cladding. Doors and windows, Railings, Grills works, Louvers. Decorative Wood and GRC cornices, including all with fixing accessories.
• Work on the design and installation of interior finishing on wall & ceiling including layout of furniture and furnishing for residential, hotels, commercial, offices and even indoor complex sports recreational facility areas.
• Work on the design and installation of Landscaping features for outdoor amenities, including subdivision planning such as outdoor sports recreational area, parks and playground, parking areas and driveways, outdoor lightings, Including green areas such as grass, trees, shrubs, soil composition and irrigation system for growth and maintenance.
• With further knowledge on the construction and supervision of structural concrete reinforce foundation and substructure, post tensioning, columns, concrete slab, T- slab, hollow core slab, beams and steel framing structure. To witness on pile integrity test, compaction test, soil treatment, excavation and dewatering, water proofing, plumbing and sewerage system, electrical works, HVAC, firefighting and safety devices.
EMPLOYMENT RECORDS AND PROJECTS HANDLED:
November 2017 to Present ( Sr. Site Architect )
AMO & Partners Eng’g. Company
Ad Dammam 32213-7911 KSA ( +966-**-***-**** )
1. AJDAN WALK WATER FRONT, owned by Ajdan Real Estate Development, Management by Hill international company.
Al-Khobar, Cornice, KSA, Ongoing project.
November 2015 to 2017 ( Sr. Construction spec. –Architect, CAD Specialist on plan & profiling for oil & gas in Survey Division) Al Jehat Company (JATCO) Saudi ARAMCO Projects.
P.O Box 2173 Dammam 31451 ( +966-*-***-**** )
March 2010 to 2014 (Sr. Site Architect )
Zuhair Fayez Partnership Consulting Company (ZFP)
P.O. Box 9486, Riyadh 11413Riyadh, KSA. ( +966-*-******* ) 1. King Faisal Medical City. By(ZFP)Project Management by Hill international company.
Abhaa, KSA, Ministry of Health. Ongoing project.
2. Training Center Facilities of Security Task Force. By(ZFP) Qurayah, Dammam, Eastern Region, KSA, Ministry of Interior. 3. Prince Mohamed University (PMU), by(ZFP)
Al-khobar, dammam, Eastern Region, KSA
July 2004 - 2009 (Sr. Site Architect)
South West Architecture Consulting Company (SWA)
P.O Box 7052, Al Muthanna Complex, Doha-Qatar. ( +974-***-**** ) 1. Al Mirgab Twin Tower / B+G+23 stories Residential Bldg. By(SWA) H.E Shk Falah Bin Jassim Al Thani / Diplomatic Area. 2. Tourist Classic Hotel / 2B+ G+M+12stories bldg. By(SWA) Shka Mounira Al Thani/ El Ganim, Doha-Qatar
3. Tourist Apartment / 2B+G+14 stories bldg. By(SWA) Mr. Abdul Rahman Al Muftah / Old Salata, Doha-Qatar 4. Office Building/2B+G+M+14 stories. By(SWA)
Mr. Abdul Rahman Al Muftah / Old Salata, Doha-Qatar 5. Super Deluxe Villa. By(SWA)
Mr. Abdul Rahman Al Muftah/ Al Wakra, Doha-Qatar
6. Residential Building / 2B+G+ M+13 stories. By(SWA) Mr. Hassan Shokri Al Mahsin/ FarooqAbdul Aziz, Doha-Qatar 7. The Pearl, Viva Bahriya-02/B+G+M+21 Residential Bldg. By(SWA) Project management by (UDC) United Development Corporation. NasserBinFaleh, AlThaniGroup / UnitedDev't. Corp., ThePearlQatar 8. 2-Bahri Villas South Palace & Service Quarters lot # 35/36 & 49/50, By(SWA) Project management by (UDC) United Development Company. Shk Ahmad & Shk Sao’ud Al Thani, The Pearl Qatar
November 2002 – 2003 ( Design & Drafting, Construction Supervisor ) National Aluminum Factory Co. Sub-Contractor (NAFCO) Industrial area P.O box 42204, Riyadh 11541 KSA ( +966-*-***-**** )
October 1991 – November 2001 (General Drafting & Design, Project Site Inspector )
Fil-Estate Development Incorporation, Design & Project Management Dep’t.(FEDI)
Consulting Company, Owner & Developer, Renaissance Centre, Pasig City, Metro Manila, Phil. ( +632-***-**** )
• March 1982-1988 Graduate in Bachelor of Science in Architecture University of Cordillera former (BCF) Harrison Road, Baguio City, Phil.
• March 1978 – 1982 High school
Baguio Colleges Foundation, High school bldg. Harrison Road, Baguio City, Phil.
• March 1972 – 1978 Elementary school
North Baguio Central School, Palma Road, Baguio City, Phil.
• February 2000 – 2001 Architecture Licensure Examination Passed, Feb. 2001, Manila, phil., PRC License No. 0016347
• March 1988 - 1990 Apprenticeship Actual Training Job SALVAN Construction and trading enterprises, Assumption Road,Baguio City, Phil.
• June 2010 – 2012 Vocational Training Course on AutoCAD 2D/ 3D basic / Photo Shop.
PSD-COMSOFIL – Al-Jasirah International School Eastern Dammam
• April 2002 – 2003 Vocational Training Course on AutoCAD-release 14/ Advance AutoCAD-2000 / Microsoft Word.
MICRO CAD Technologies / The ARKICAD Center Cubao, Quezon City, Phil.
• The United Architects of the Philippines (UAP)
The duly Accredited Bonafide Professional Organization For Architects, Silangan Chapter, member.
• Church Choir Member
March 1983-1988 At United Church of Christ Philippines UCCP, Baguio City, phil.
• AutoCADD-2D Instructor
Feb. 2010-2011 COMSOFIL - PSD-Al-Khobar, Dammam, KSA
Origin/Location: Philippines, Antipolo City
Tel. no. +632-***-**** phil.
Present address: Al-khobar, KSA
Cellphone no. +966-*********
Religion: Christian Protestant
Birth Place: Baguio City, Philippines
Marital Status: Married
Height and weight: 175 CM. / 72 KGS.
Father's Name: Valeriano B. Ladia
Mother's Name: Magdalena U. Ladia
Passport No / Date expired: P9479069A / 08 Nov. 2028 NBI No: 21353116 / 17 June 2015