ROOM NO -***, VRINDHAVAN HSG SOCIETY, SRIKRISHNA BUILDING,
KAMTHA URAN,DIST-RAIGAD,KAMTHA, MAHARASHTRA 400702, 996-***-**** email@example.com
To obtain a challenging position in a high quality engineering environment where my resourceful experience and academic skills will add value to organizational operations. SKILLS
● Self motivation, Leadership, Adaptable, Planning, Teamwork.
● Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite(Word, Excel and Outlook) Ability to read and understand Blueprints Well organized, with a strong emphasis on attention to details.
● Proficient Knowledge of electrical & electronics theory as it applies to renewable Energies.
● Installation of online tracking GPS systems in vehicles. working knowledge of electronic meters and instruments.
● knowledge of Software testing & Hardware testing with implementation. WORK HISTORY
SERVICE ENGINEER 12/2018 to 5/2019
Ashapura Marinetech International - Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra Carried out the following works:-
● On - board Experience.
● Installation, Repair, inspection and Survey/Pre-survey for Marine Electronics Equipments. Navigational GMDSS Equipment like Radar, AIS (Class- A&B), GPS, SAT-C, VHF+DSC, MF/HF+SSB, SART, EPIRB and Antenna cables and connectors.
● Programming Knowledge of AIS, EPIRB with appropriate software.
● Documentation & Certification of Equipments.
SALES AND SERVICE ENGINEER 04/2018 to 07/2018
Swift Marine Tech Pte Ltd - Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra Carried out the following works:-
● On- board Experience.
● Installation, repair and calibration for Marine Equipments.
● Navigation Equipment, Flow Meter, Gas Detector & Engine Control Unit, Customer handling, Back Office work, Supplier relation for sales activities, Specialized knowledge about marine spare parts made worldwide.
● Knowledge in professional sourcing and procurement of technical and sophisticated parts from all over world.
SITE SUPERVISOR 06/2017 to 04/2018
Balaji Traders - Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
Carried out the following work:-
●Job making schedules, Assigning work and training employees, ensure proper maintenance of equipment, compliance and adherence to safety regulations, assist with Electrical and AC Refrigeration system installation, Troubleshooting, plant operation & Administrative duties.
●Operation of contracts to ensure quality control and during this tenure supervised to erection of internal/ external electrification of AC plants and generating sets. EDUCATION
Kendriya Vidyalaya NAD Karanja - Navi Mumbai, MH
Aggregate of 5.8 from CBSE.
Pillai Polytechnic - Navi Mumbai, MH
Diploma In Electronics Engineering, 2014
Aggregate of 69.14% from MSBTE
Pillai College of Engineering, New Panvel - Navi Mumbai, MH Electronics Engineering, 2017
Aggregate of 6.87 from Mumbai University.
ACADEMIC PROJECT DETAILS :-
● MICROCONTROLLER BASED SCREW CONVEYOR CONTROL USING DC MOTOR Description : Used in small scale industrial application for Bottle filling process. Duration : 1 Year
Role : Team Head- Designer & Assembler
Team Size : 4
● BLOOD GLUCOSE MONITORING USING ARDUINO AND COLOR SENSOR. Description : Develop a glucose monitoring system to measure basic parameter by Glucose concentration using color sensor.
Duration : 4 Months
Role : Team member - designer
Team Size : 4
● (APVM ) AUTOMATIC PAPER VENDING MACHINE & DIRECTION CONTROL. Description : Use for small / large scale industries as well as colleges, Banking sector etc. Duration : 1 Year
Role : Team member - Designer, Assembler & Coin Slot Programmer. Team Size : 4
FIELD OF INTERESTS
● PCB Designing and testing.
● PLC SCADA automation.
● Electrical and mechanical (Mechatronics) automotive field.
● Sales and service engineering.
● Production & planning.
● Marine Electronics survey & Maintenance.
● BAJRANG WIRES - 2011
● JSW STEEL PLANT - 2016
Inplant Training at:
● ONGC URAN - 2012
● JNPT URAN - 2015
● Network & Radar control Management Ideas.
● Project & Planning Management Ideas.
I hereby declare that the above mentioned details are true to the best of my knowledge. Date : 26/10/2019
Place : Uran Navi Mumbai