To acquire a position in a organization
that affords me the opportunity to apply my
knowledge, problem solving skills and
willingness to learn that organization more
• B.E in Automobile Engineering / 2015-2019 /MIT, Anna University.CGPA-8.56(till 6th
• HSC / 2014-2015 / Malar Matriculation Higher
Secondary School. Secured 96.3% in Board exams.
• SSLC / 2012-2013 / Malar Matriculation Higher
Secondary School. Secured 95.4% in Board exams.
• INDUSTRIAL PROJECT – A detailed Failure Mode
Effect Analysis(FMEA) for scrap reduction in piston rings.
• CROSS TRIKE – A National level competition where students can design, fabricate, test and race a hybrid tricycle.
• FORMULA KART DESIGN CHALLENGE – It is a
Undergraduate engineering go-kart competition.
• DETACHABLE SHOE- A multi-purpose, retrofit shoe
with common base that can fit with different top for varied usage in the market.
AREA OF INTEREST
• CRDI, Catalytic converter, Heat treatment of steels.
• TQM(7 QC Tools, 5s Principle, six sigma).
• MS Office, C language, HTML.
• Internship at IP RINGS LTD for a month
• In-plant training at GT TVS AUTO AGENCIES for a
• Industrial visit to INTEGRAL COACH FACTORY
• Aptitude class coordinator, Personality Development Association, MIT
• Event Coordinator, Rotaract club of MIT
• Powertrain Head & Author of cost evaluation report, CROSS TRIKE TEAM, MIT
• Class Representative, Automobile Department, MIT
• Volunteer in ADMMS’18, International conference
conducted by SAEINDIA southern section.
• Workshop & Event Coordinator, Automeet - National level symposium
• Won a “COST EVALUATION REPORT” in cross trike
• Attended a NSS camp for a week
• Participated in “PERSOFEST” and “COMPAIGN”
conducted by Personality Development Association, MIT
• Attended “CRDI WORKSHOP” conducted by BOSCH
and “TWO WHEELER MAINTENANCE
WORKSHOP” by SAE collegiate club of MIT
Pin code :637207
Optimistic Approach to work
Perservant towards target
• Solid Works.
• Cycling, playing chess, Volunteering