Aditya Vijay Gurav
Contact No: 950-***-**** Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
To join an organization to enhance my personal skills and knowledge and also to work for the betterment of the organization.
• Cipla Pharmaceuticals Patalganga Ltd. C/o. Bluestar Ltd. Since March 2017.
• 2 Year 6 months of total work experience in pharmaceutical company with Utility maintenance.
Job Profile & Responsibilities:
• Provided all required Electrical system technical support.
• Identified and resolved causes of equipment malfunction.
• Ensured adherence to all facility safety precautions and procedures.
• Coordinating activities including work scheduling, monitoring progress of work to ensure timely completion.
• Managed all audits SOP documents, preventive maintenance etc.
• Exposure to VFD ( Danfoss make).
• Familiar with PLA replays, contactors (Schneider Electric make), RCBO (Schneider Electric make), Timer etc.
• Exposure to Air Circuit breakers (Schneider Electric make).
• Worked on 1500 KVA DG set (Cummins make) and 2500 KVA Transformer (Kirloskar make).
• Familiar with plant Utility equipments like Chiller, Brine plant, Air Dryer, Cooling Tower, Boiler.
• Preventive Maintenance of Lift & Hoist.
• Handling cGMP Documents, Performance Log Books, Preventive & Breakdown Maintenance as per SOP.
Exam Year of passing University Marks /CGPA
J. S. M.
K. E. S. General
Projects and Seminars:
MAGLEV Vertical Axis Wind Turbine.
20 days in-plant training in Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers, Ltd., Thal. 15 days in-plant training in Ultra DRYTECH Engineering, Ltd. Hobbies:
Field of Interest:
Basic Concepts of Electrical
Extra Curricular Activities:
Date of Birth: 16
Father’s Name: Vijay Kashinath Gurav.
Permanent Address: Near Vaibhav Floor Mill, House No. 85, Shribag No.2, Tal-Alibag, Dist- Raigad, 402201.
Email id: email@example.com