SARAH SUSAN KUMARI MUNIGETI
Over 8+ years experience of designing, maintaining, implementing/developing, testing and supporting the applications (using Sybase Power Builder 6.5, Oracle 9i/SQL Server and UNIX Shell scripting) in Retail Domain.
Principal Consultant (Aug 2007- Dec 2015)
Front End and Oracle PL/SQL Developer
● Interact with clients during the design phase.
● Involve in Project planning and Estimations.
● Document Technical Design Specifications as per requirements.
● Involve in Analysis of existing system & functionalities.
● Document the test case scenarios and tweaked the existing data so as to match the requirement.
● Document Unit / Integration/ System Test plan for design and validation rules.
● Development using Oracle 9i, Power Builder 6.5, UNIX
● shell scripting, SQL PLUS, TOAD, Data Extraction and Loading.
● Implement Store Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Cursors, Scripts.
● Review the Test Cases and Unit/Integration/System Testing.
● Perform rigorous manual testing such Functional Testing, Integration testing, UAT, Backend Testing,
● Responsible for creating Power Builder Executable for UAT and provide UAT Support.
● Delivery of all phases of project after internal review.
● Work extensively on the maintenance and development of online screens, batch analysis, report requests and queries and inquiries by User.
● Provide support and assistance to team and other departments
● Support Projects at front end (Application Level) and at backend (Database level).
● Handle Production Support.
Koneru Lakshmaiah College of Engineering (2003-2007) Bachelors in Computer Science
● Expertise in software development processes with deep understanding of various phases like Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing including quality assurance, code management and Agile Development
● Solid design, coding, testing and debugging skills on both front and back ends
● 5 to 8 years development experience in: Powerbuilder 6.5, Oracle Pl/sql
● Experience with Actuate, Remedy, HP QC, TOAD, PVCS, SCCS
● Familiarity with Unix scripting, Pro C, C/C++, ERWin Data Modeling
● Versatile team player with excellent analytical and interpersonal skills with an attitude to learn new technologies.
● Worked as Team Manager leading a team of 4.
● Been to Client location (Canada) multiple times and acquired exposure at client side.
● Excellent written and oral communication skills and a team-player with a results-oriented attitude. ACHIEVEMENTS
● Received Spot Award, Outstanding Contribution Award and Team Award for performance.
● Received Client’s appreciation for identifying and fixing the glitches in Application.