Mobile : +91-978*******
E-mail : email@example.com
Linked-In : www.linkedin.com/in/deeraj-kumar-
Year Degree / Certificate Institute / School CGPA / Percentage 2015 – 2019
Sri Ramakrishna Engineering
Area Of Interest
• Design Engineering
• Designing and fabrication of Box and Transportation mechanism using crank and slotted lever mechanism (MINI-PROJECT)
The purpose of the device is to address the easier method for easier transport of boxes. This can be used in both small scale and large scale industries.
• Study on wear test on Aluminium MMC brake rotor using Pin on Disc Apparatus
This study focuses on the use of abrasive particle (SiC)-reinforced aluminium metal matrix composite material for brake rotors which is expected to generate less heat during braking (due to friction) and also reduces the mass of the vehicle resulting in better handling and increases the fuel efficiency.
Mr. S.R.Durairaju, Asst. Prof., Dept of Mechanical Engineering Technical skills
• Software known: Ansys workbench, Creo Parametric, Autocad, Solidworks. Positions of Responsibility
• Organized events
• Self Confidence.
• Quick learner.
• Flexible and Optimistic.
• Secured Third place in the Intra college TIER 1 event Auto Quiz conducted by Department of Mechanical engineering on 09/09/2016 at Sri Ramakrishna Engineering college.
• Secured Third place in the INTER COLLEGE ZONAL TOURNAMENT(BADMINTON) held at Kumaraguru College of Technology conducted by Coimbatore District Sports Association.
• Secured Third Place in the event BRAIN MANIAC held at Sri Krishna College of Technology on 16/03/2018 organized by Department of Information Technology.
• Presented a Paper on 2nd National conference conducted by Automobile Engineering on 28/04/2018 held at Kumaraguru College of Technology. Inplant Training
• Hyundai Motors India Ltd., Chennai.(JUL 2017)
Observed the overall plant environment, various section in automobile manufacturing, production, planning and testing unit.
• Sree G.V alloys and Steels Pvt.Ltd., Coimbatore. (MAR 2017) Observed the overall plant environment, various section in production planning and testing of produced products.
• Field Training : (OCT 2017)
M.R Industries, R.K Industries – Coimbatore.
Key courses taken
• Ansys Workbench • Waste management system
• Participated in workshop on Recent developments in Automobiles held at Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology on 03/03/2017.
• Participated in Aeromodelling Workshop held at Sri Krishna College of Technology on 11/03/2017.
• Participated on Workshop on Industrial sensors and its Applications conducted by INVENTOR AUTOMATION on 10/03/2017 held at Sri Ramakrishna Engineering college.
Date of Birth
5/52, N.G.O Colony, Trichy Main
PLACE : DINDIGUL (DEERAJ KUMAR S)