Aspiring for an enthralling career in the field of Mechanical Engineering apropos my capabilities and to give the best out of me.
Qualification College/School Board/University Percentage/CGPA Year B.Tech Navrachana University(
School of Engineering and
Navrachana University 6.45 2018
Diploma Parul Polytechnic Institute Gujarat Technological University
SSC Baroda High School
Gujarat State Education
Academic Projects :
• Parametric Analysis of a Power Plant
• Spiral Heat Exchanger
• Oil Rig
• Micro Works Pvt Ltd
• Shivam Sundaram Engitech Pvt Ltd
I was working at AMCET Sanli Engineering Co as an engineering trainee where I was responsible for looking after the manufacturing work carried out. On the contrary, we had several projects with particular deadlines on which I had to work on and make sure that it gets finished within the stipulated time and also to allocate the resource precisely in order to bring the bet out of them. As a engineering trainee for a short period of time, I learned various aspects associated with the industrial works such as time management, scope management, leadership as well as cost which I well and truly believe that I can implement on other upcoming projects if provided an opportunity to work on.
• Indo German Tool Room
• Ishan Equipments
• Dhuvaran Thermal Power Station
• Published a research paper on “Parametric Analysis of Power Plant” at IEEE Conference held in Pune.
• Microsoft Office
• Creo Parametric
• Successfully presented a research paper in IEEE Conference.
• Finished as third highest run scorer in U16 Coca Cola Cup. Languages Known:
• Participated in Morris Garages Motors Innovation Challenge
• Volunteer in Vadodara International Half Marathon.
• Volunteered in the Workshop on Finite Element Analysis. Personal Information:
Date of Birth: 08th October 1996
Address: 31 Keshav Park, Tarsali, Vadodara – 390009 (Gujarat)