* 13 years of experience as licensed RN, besides 5 years of practice as an RN, after graduating the Nursing School in Romania (1963)
* Positive performances in versatile areas of nursing, in different Hospitals units and facilities of the Metropolitan Area of Los Angeles,CA., Portland, OR. and Vancouver, WA.
* Dedicated to multidisciplinary teams and individually task oriented jobs as well.
* Able to remain calm and positive under pressure, perform necessary tasks quickly and correctly, able in taking difficult decisions in emergency situations. Professional experience
* California (1990-1993), providing nursing care through several Nursing Registries, from daily short to longer assignments, in Medical, Surgical, Telemetry, Orthopedy, and Oncology Units, in the all main Hospitals and medical facilities, from Inland Empire to Los Angeles, Glendale, and Santa Monica areas.
* Portland, OR and Vancouver, WA (1993-2003), employed in Emanuel Hospital, Neuro-Trauma and Burn Units, or through Nursing Registries, on short to long term assignment base, working in Medical, Surgical, Cardiac Step-down Unit-Telemetry, Orthopedic, and Oncology Unit.
* Graduated a Critical Care Course at Providence St.Vincent Medical Center, Portland OR. and worked for the last six month prior to my voluntary retirement . Never renewed the license, after its expiration.
* Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) 1963, Romania
* Licensed RN by the National Board of Nursing, in California, 1990,
* Loma Linda University, Graduate School, MA Degree, 1986 Personal
* Good health condition, non-smoker, non- alcohol drinker, non- drugs consumer, vegetarian, good physical shape.
* Interested in traveling, reading, classical music, cooking, social encounters, doing good to needy people
* Able to perform hands-on type duties like cooking, house cleaning, run errands, shopping..