C***, Mela Ratha Veethi, email@example.com
Thiruthangal - 626130
Seeking the role of Mechanical Engineer where I would be given an opportunity to utilize my engineering skills, sense of responsibility and efficiency to help the organization grow. BASIC ACADEMIC CREDENTIALS
Qualification University / Board Institution Percentage/ CGPA
Ramco Institute of
DOTE, Tamilnadu Sivakasi Institute of
State Board,Tamilnadu Kalaimagal Hr.sec school,
AREA OF INTEREST
• Automation – Conveyors & Material Handling system.
• CAD – Panel & conveyor system Designing.
• Ashok Leyland Hosur branch -Casual labor –May 2018 to October 2018(6 months)
• Johnson lifts Pvt Ltd Chennai- Service Engineer & Commissioning - from December 2019 to till date.
• Basic knowledge about automation field.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILTIES:
Experience in Concept to Installation, Commissioning & Maintenance: Concept, Maintenance, Design of Lift control systems, Basics of PLC, Installation on site and Commissioning of the Lift & Conveyor system. Installation of Instruments like Conveyor Belt, Sensor, Scanner, Ideal Roller, Diverters Commissioning, Installation & Erection with Mechanical maintenance works, Mechanical Instrument systems, Engineering & Utilities. Experience in Erection & Commissioning & Customer service support with Lift & conveyor. I can deal with erecting and maintenance of all the equipment.
Project title: Square hold drilling.
Description: Circular motion can be converted into a four-sided square using the reuleaux triangle. The process relies on the property of reuleaux triangle’s diameter being consistent across all points, and when rolled and rotated simultaneously, tracing a square area with slightly rounded corners. Project title: Automatic side stand release
Description: This automation is related to the limit switch. The system uses the two limit switch which is placed two places of stand. When the limit switch is actuated the stand will automatically placed, If another limit switch is actuated the side stand will automatically returns to the initial position. specifications and suitable for all type of seed to seed cultivation with as minimum cost as possible. This project work is focused on the design and fabrication of multipurpose equipment. FINAL YEAR PROJECT
Project title: Energy auditing in various electrical and mechanical components. Description: we can increase the distance between one pole to another thus reducing the amount of poles, this reduction reduces overall cost of the street lighting system thus various number of LED's lux level are checked according to the road types using a simulation software called
"DIGILUX". Damaged street lights are even hard to point out in hilly areas, so implementing a GPS mapping technology makes it easy for the working personal to identify the damaged pole location.
• Won 1st prize in Technical Project Competition conducted by Mangayarkarasi college of Engineering MCEProExpo’15 held on 15th February - 2015.
• Won the best project award among the Project Exhibition Organized by Sethu Institute of Technology, Kariapatti held on 13th February - 2015.
• Participated National level Bajaj Mega ATV championship session3 held from 24th feb
– 28th feb 2018 at Nasik, Maharashtra.
• Participated in SCIENCE EXHIBATION held during Science day celebration conducted by Ramco Institute of Technology.
• Participated in TECHNO-FAIR 2015 from 19th to 20th feb -2015 at district science center and was awarded SPECIAL PRIZE (Team)
• Participated the BWM 525i car assembly at MANUSYS’17 held on March 4,2017.
• Performed as a Trainee for investment grade energy audit of 19 designated municipalities belongs to Madurai region on the project of TUV SUN, Mumbai between Nov 2017 and Feb 2018.
• Sripathi Paper mill – vadamalapuram, Sivakasi.
• Festo World-wide Supplier of Automation Technology, Bangalore. CO /EXTRA – CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Donated a blood in many times to Tamilnadu state blood transfusion council.
• Member of JUNIOR RED CROSS.
CERTIFICATE COURSES DONE
• Auto CAD
• Autodesk Inventor.
• Refrigeration& Air conditioning.
• Computer Numerical Control (CNC).
• CNC & VMC Programming.
• Servicing of Home Appliances.
• TVS Srichakkara Tyre manufacturing company, Madurai. PERSONAL DETAILS
Date of Birth 26-01-1997
Father’s Name K.Kannan
Personal strength Creative thinker, Problem identifier Hobbies Drawing, Bike riding and Bike repairing
Languages English, Tamil, Telugu and Hindi(Basic). Date :
Place : Thiruthangal. MUTHUSELVAM.K