To pursue a highly rewarding career where I can utilize my skills in a constructive way that is beneficial for me and my employer.
Qualification Board/University Institution
B.E. Anna university
7.96 (upto 6th
2016 93.25 %
2014 96 %
Area of interest
• Operations research
• Strength of materials
• 2D & 3D modelling
Borewell pipe grabber – presented in Open House Exhibition 2018 at Kongu Engineering College.
• Presented a paper about Lean Manufacturing in Sarayu’18 at Sengunthar Engineering College, Thiruchengode.
• Presented a paper about Thin sheet batteries in Dhrona 2k19 at Kathir College of Engineering, Coimbatore.
Automobile workshop conducted as part of Synergy’18 at NIT- Trichy. Inplant training
Roots Industries, Coimbatore on GD&T and Reading and interpretation of drawings. Internship
Training on Product development at MACBRO Technology (I) Pvt. Ltd., Chennai. Industrial visits
• Visited Anna aluminium company, Kochi, Kerala
• Visited Kudankulam nuclear power plant, Thirunelveli Co-curricular activities
• NSS volunteer
• Student coordinator of Radio Control Club, KEC
• Member of ISTE student chapter
Father’s name : P. Palanisamy
Mother’s name : P. Parameswari
Nationality : Indian
Mother tongue : Tamil
Languages known : Tamil, English, Japanese
Professor & Head,
Department of Mechanical Engineering,
Kongu Engineering College, Perundurai, Erode-638052 Place: Perundurai