Brentwood Manor, Meta Ave, Goedeburg, Benoni, ****
To secure an entry level position in Project Management, where I will be able to make a meaningful contribution to company success, while simultaneously gaining practical experience and strengthening my understanding of Project Management.
Education and Training
African Academy: (25 March 2017 – 30 June 2017)
• AutoCAD Certificate
CTU Training Solutions: (01 February 2016 – 24 November 2016)
• International Certificate in Project Management
High School: January 2011 – December 2015
High School: Hoërskool Goudrif - National Senior Certificate Grade 12 Subjects: Afrikaans
Skills and abilities: Leadership
Computer Literate: Competent with most Microsoft Office programmes. Obtained an international certificate from Microsoft for Microsoft PowerPoint
Work History: 01 December 2017 - Present
Current Employer: Nepic
Nepic Background: NEPIC (Pty) Ltd. is the largest individually owned Internet Service Provider in Gauteng. Based in the East Rand of Johannesburg, our focus is to supply our immediate and surrounding areas with fast, stable, and reliable internet and telecommunication services. Position: Sales Consultant (01 December 2017 – 28 February 2019) Daily duties: - Assisting Accounts Manager with month end billing
- Generating leads and turning them into opportunities for sales.
- Contacting potential customers via telephone, email and face to face.
- Working to KPI’s and revenue targets as set by the sales director.
- Negotiating prices with potential customers and closing sales.
- Identifying opportunities for new business within the market.
- Paying attention to competitors and their activities within the industry.
- Building long term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Ensuring all administration relating to sales is completed effectively.
Position: Sales Team Leader (01 March 2019 – Present)
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Providing ongoing training of our salespeople to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target are met
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them
- Prepare reporting as needed
- Keep track of sales staff work attendance
- Key point of contact between sales staff members and the General and Operations Manager
Top skills & proficiencies:
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sell to Customer Needs
- Sales Planning
- Build Relationships
- Manage Processes
- Market Knowledge
Work History Continued: July 2016 - Apprenticeship Previous Employer: Atomic Projects CC Engineering and Draughting Services Atomic Projects: Atomic Projects CC and Associates Engineering Consultants founded in 1994 is a design team specializing in mechanical, structural and civil disciplines in the mining, industrial and commercial industries. Specializing mainly in the materials handling field of the mining, steel, synfuel and power generating industry in South Africa some projects extended to as far as Australia.
Position Held: Apprenticeship for Draughting using AutoCAD Duties: Assisting with layout and designs for projects using AutoCAD Period Employed: 80 Hours
Reason for Leaving: Temporary position
Work History Continued: July 2015 - Apprenticeship Previous Employer: Master Drilling PTY Ltd.
Master Drilling: Master Drilling is recognised a world leader in the raisebore drilling services industry. Master Drilling provides specialised drilling services to blue- chip major and mid-tier companies in the mining, civil engineering and energy sector, across a number of commodities.
Position Held: Apprenticeship for Project Management Duties: Taking Minutes in Meetings
Going out on sight with Project Manager
Assisting with Project Plans
Period Employed: 80 Hours
Reason for Leaving: Temporary position
Dear Hiring Manager:
Please accept this letter and the attached resume as an indication of my sincere interest in the open position at your company.
When I learned of the open position in your company, I hastened to submit my resume for your review. With my experience in studying project management, as well as my commitment to effective communication and team collaboration, I am confident that I would significantly fit into your organization. As the present Sales Team Leader at Nepic, I have had experience in recruiting, training, and developing my sales team. I understand what it takes to manage a team, develop strong relationships with clients, and maintain a vibrant and ambitious attitude as a representative for my compony. It is with great interest and enthusiasm that I apply to this position. With my smart work ethic and pro-activeness, I believe that I can contribute tremendously to your company. With my sales and managerial background, in addition with my Project Management knowledge, makes me the perfect fit for this job. Thank you for your time and consideration. I can be reached via phone (081-448- 1898) or email (email@example.com).