`* P a g e
Mobile: 798******* Email: email@example.com
To have a growth oriented and challenging career, where I can contribute my knowledge and skills to the organization and enhance my experience through continuous learning and teamwork. Experience
I have been working as a production supervisor in “ Linkwell telesystems pvt.Ltd (VISIONTEK) Charlapalli ” from 15 months.
Areas of Experience
• Supervisory skills,
• Continues quality improvement,
• Work scheduling and planning,
• Coaching and motivating others,
• Hands on experience in software’s like Ansys, Solid works, Auto cad, Basics of Pro-E,
• Experience in preparing & reviewing of assembly drawings, Part drawings, BOMs,
• Experience in reviewing the design packages and design calculations,
• knowledge in ISO documentation,
• Making Purchase orders.
• Increased safety awareness, introduced hand pulling systems to ensure safety for machine operators.
• Achieved 100% production goals.
• Improved 5s as preventive measure to reach productive goals. Expected Salary
• Current : Rs. 1,68,000 /- Per annum.
• Expected : Rs. 2,40,000 /- to Rs. 3,00,000 /- Per annum.
`2 P a g e
Course University/Board Institute Year of
K L deemed to be
University (NAAC -
The board of
SSC Board of secondary
St . Ann's English
• Software known: Auto Cad, SolidWorks, Ansys, Pro-E,basics of Catia .
• Coding skills: c, basics of java .
• Office suite: MS-office,OpenOffice.
Area of Interest
• Manufacturing Technology.
• Mechanical Design Engineer.
• Automobile Engineer.
• Project Area : Design, Analysis and additive manufacturing (3D Printing) .
• Project Title : “Computer Aided Engineering for four wheel acceleration pedal”
• Project Role : Team Leader and Main author
• Software used for Designing : Catia v5
• Software used for Analysing : Ansys 17.2
• Valeo Friction Materials India Private Limited, Chennai. Training and Workshops undergone
• Organization : Valeo Friction Materials India Private Limited, Chennai.
• Duration : 21 days
• Knowledge Gained: Learnt about manufacturing of clutch facing . Work shop:
Place: college campus.
Place: college campus.
`3 P a g e
Achievements and Extra-curricular activities at schooling
• worked as school pupil leader at school level.
• Participated and won prizes in sports - at school level.
• Worked as Team leader and Main author for my project.
• worked as wing coordinator for mechanical NSS cell.
• worked as coordinator during Krishna Pushkaralu.
• Active participant of college fests.
• Creative and logical
• Problem solving ability
• Co-operative and keen observe
• Listening music
• Playing cricket
• Cooking food
• Watching TV
I hereby declare that all the details furnished here are true to the best of my knowledge. DATE: NAME : Ch. Jayanth.