ANTHONY G. SANTILLO
215-***-**** • email@example.com
Delivery through Performance and Leadership
• Highly motivated hands-on production supervisor experienced in the introduction, implementation and support of a wide variety of projects, able to work with, motivate, and mentor diverse professional teams, while leading by example. A proven leader, who quickly and successfully responds to ever-changing challenges and situations, consistently achieving goals within critical project deadlines, and is able to ensure an eye for detail, providing success and quality.
• Focused and motivated, able to work both independently and collaboratively in a variety of settings, conditions, and environments. Driven to both succeed and contribute, diligent, goal-oriented, conscientious, and dedicated to team growth and improved performance. AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Project Management • Effective Communication • LEAN/Kaizen Manufacturing Leader and Participant • 6S Scheduling and Training • Mentoring
• Problem Identification • Strategic and Tactical Planning • Blue Prints • Team Leadership
• Risk Management • Relationship Management • Process Improvements • Forklift Training Certified
• Working Knowledge of cGMPs, ISO and OSHA rules and regulations PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Precision Tube Company 2010 – Present
Accountable for the delegation and technical support of 15 hourly employees,SOP oversight and daily/weekly/monthly planning of production floor per schedule or customer request in a Union environment. Unique observation of repair requests, maintaining,breakdown and set-up of all production equipment.
• Responsible for first piece and final piece measurements as per customer requirements.
• Key Certified Leader involved in several LEAN/Kaizen manufacturing projects.
• Certified Forklift Operator/Trainer
Kruse Tool & Die 1993 – 2009
Key leader responsible for the overall supervision of the injection molding floor. Responsibilities included machine operators, machine set-up crew, material handlers, quality control, auditing department and tool repair shop.
• Machine and process troubleshooting on newer Engle hydraulic, Cincinnati and Toyo electric machines ranging from 65 to 300 tons. Grinder, robot, and conveyor repair.
• Successfully set molds, first shot approval per quality control, maintaining tolerances, and quality specifications throughout production runs.
• Familiar with the processing of ABS, acrylics, Celcon, Delrin, HD / LDPE, Lexan, Noryl, nylons, urethanes and Valox thermoplastics.
• Executed close tolerance molding of computer, electrical and automotive connectors.
• Effectively performed medical molding in a Class 100,000 Clean Room environment.